not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Brendle, hope you are having a fabulous weekend:D
Xx

Good god you lot what are you like putting all this filth in my diary??? LOVE IT :D :D :D

Hello all, having a fabulous weekend, gigs Friday and Saturday night were ace, and the best is still to come this evening - am a happy bunny - plus been very good adapting to atkins, even handing over my buns (!) when eating out lol. Looking forward to a tuna mayo salad before the gig today.

Bren is quite a happy bunny :)

Mmmm... Love Trumpton! I always wanted to be Grub! Lol x

I'm a right Perve when it comes to firefighters. Yum. It's funny cos whenever a job comes in when I'm at work that involves us attending as well as the fire brigade all the lads laugh at me cos I'm always first to volunteer to go. Ha. X

Claire maybe you should sign up for uniform dating lol. Personally I could go for a Dibble :D
Sorry Bren promise not to start it off again - yeah right lol!!
Glad ur having a super weekend babe. Shake ur stuff for me. Himself is at work so I'm home alone and left to my own devices am plotting to misbehave ;) revenge is sooooo better a dish served cold :D

I'm sure uniform dating is as much of a let down as going to work lol. More so as u have to pay for it n no doubt it's just full of people wanting to meet us rather than more like minded peeps. Call me cynical. Lol. No doubt I'm single.

Let me just throw you an "r" there Lisa! Lol x

Oh fab Bren!! So pleased you had so much fun!!! Xxx

Morning Bren, that's nice love, I'm pleased you had a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back