not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, there was no euromillions win over here to speak of today :(

Nor here :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Bren, all back to normal then ;)

I'm so glad you're back Bren! All this happy tree hugging hippy crap was really worrying me! ;)

Banking of any sort scares me so I don't do it, just bury my head in the sand until the letters start arriving lol.
Chin up, you've got a holiday to look forwards to xx

Evening lovely Brennie xxx

Afternoon all
Sorry, was on my usual Bokwa/rehearsal night last night, although it was more of a random jamming sesh than a rehearsal last night, but still good nonetheless. Had some polish vodka when I got home around midnight, probably not a good idea but hey ho.

Somebody brought a box of chocs in today and I have been unable to resist............no point having shakes today so am having a tuna mayo salad instead. Just to try and balance out the unhealthy crap.

Hope you are all well xxx

Hello Bren hugs... Very sensible to have something healthy! Xx

Exercise.... *shudders at the thought*

That's like swearing!

Thursday night is no exercise night, we did do a 50 or so litre water change in the fish tank in lieu of exercise, then went for a carvery............................just finishing off the bottle of red and watching the manchester reds..........

And to you naysayers on the exercise front, all my life I have hated it - always been a chore, never got the buzz that people talk about and always felt cheated.................till I lost weight and found Bokwa - and I have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO found the buzz :D xx

Great clip Bren!! Looks amazing!! Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back