not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All
Still feeling stupidly happy, so much so that I could burst with it!!! Not felt like this in a long time, and I really hope it can continue :D
Been really good with food all weekend, not so much so with alcohol, but ended up 200g lighter which never happens on a weekend. Bit of a mix of exante and atkins today as I had some tuna mayo salad left over from yesterday and it has to be one of my fave meals.

The sun is shining brightly :D
Hope you are all well xxx

Wow! You do sound rather chipper for a Monday!!! I quite like this good feeling vibe you're giving off! :)

I know, so weird - making the most of it - just booked the holiday for my 50th..................Gran Canaria, AI, adult only :D

And a suggestion I made on Saturday just came up trumps too - am liking the current karma in my life :D

Happy monday Bren - hols sounds fab. Keep smiling:D
Xxx

Happy Tuesday :D

Afternoon all :D

Lisa, my mojo has come home on the train, it is firmly back in place along side my happy mood, and I am trying not to let either one of them out of my sight ;) sorry - will try and share the love if I can xxx

Having an exante day today, very close to be being back to my posted weight on here so very pleased with that.

Hugs to all cos I can and want to :D xxxx

Oh Brennie!!! Such happiness radiating from you diary! Makes me feel all warm and cosy too!!! Hugs xxx

It's making me feel uneasy! Lol!

SOOO happy about your mojo being back in place Bren! So very good to hear that it's all working out well for you hun and long may it continue! xxx

Normal service is resumed - feck blast and dammit. Knew it was too good to last. Why is it that doing the online banking always ends in a row? Sorry folks, was nice while it lasted.

Oh wibble bren - i didnt get a chance to be happy with you! ((hugs)) anyhow and hope you can get that yummy feeling back
Xxxx

Morning Brennie... Hate banks full stop! Lol ... Hope you feel ok today xxxx

Morning Bren, banking at anytime is horrible unless of course your sat in Coots of London after winning the lottery!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back