not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Bren - sounds like a nice dinner even if not quite on plan. Here's to heads for tomorrow
Xxxxx

Oh yum dinner!!! Sounds Amazing!!! Xxx

Morning oh delicious one!

Stress has a way a seeping out... Hope stability and calm returns to the Quak "headspace" soon! Xxx

Afternoon All
Back on Exante today, and I have placed another order as I am now quite low on stock, only about 5 weeks to holiday and I do want to get some off before I go as being all inclusive I know I will be a complete pig lol.

In other news, one of the most prolific musicians/teachers in our area has asked if I would like to take over admin for a FB site he has set up letting people know what gigs are on in the area as he just does not have time to do a good job on it. To say I am honoured is an understatement, am seriously thinking about it as it will take a lot of time co-ordinating information especially while it gets off the ground properly. Obviously it is unpaid and I would be doing it as a hobby but as you all know my love of live music and gigging it is something I feel quite strongly about and would love to do a really good job. Pubs in the area are closing at a great rate of knots and anything that helps them promote themselves and the bands would have to be a good thing, right? I have messaged someone who was doing a similar function but which has tailed off recently, just to say I wouldn't want to step on any toes etc and would it be ok yadayadayada.........

Hope you are all well and having a bit of sunshine as we are today
B xxx

What a complete honour oh musical one!! I'd be so chuffed to be asked !! Well done Brennie - the dingle bat in London is very proud! Xxx

I know Lisa, that is the main issue, but I am leaning towards giving it a go :) will also keep me too busy to eat lol xx

Go Brennie!!! Hope it works out for you? Xx

Firstly, congrats!

Secondly, what have i missed... dingle bat?!

A once popular English term Claire. Not sure where it came from - probably the telly of the 70s lol

Aw, I'm too young to understand then! hehe! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back