not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning lovely Bren.. You sound like you're a pro already!! Maybe Susie can do a PR number for you on NME (does that still exist?) lol

All very exciting and SO very perfect for you xxx

Hello All
No Susie, no voice at all, wondering if I have got laryngitis, it is a bit freaky lol. Don't feel ill really, was up way before the missus this morning, have cooked us a nice brunch too.
Lol Di, it is only a bit of a hobby really, it is all down to getting good info from the bands/singers and pubs - if you can't get them to tell you regularly it all falls apart...............
3 gigs last night, only saw a 3 numbers from first band, virtually the whole first set from the middle one and then the whole second set - with dancing - for the last one. Good night it was too.
Hope you lot are having a good weekend xxx

You must have my laryngitis sweetie! Hope you don't get the cold and cough to follow! It was very annoying cos no one could hear me so making calls was nigh on impossible ... Hugs xxx

Oh wow let's hope it was just from shouting over bands playing!

And know what you mean about it falling apart easily - performance scheduling for us is a right mare! :)

Voice update - nil..............decided not to go out tonight as I am definitely carrying some lurgy and I don't want to infect the whole town as it looks like there is going to be a really good turnout tonight.

Oh no! You poor silent love! Hope you get better soon! Hugs xx

I hope your voice returns Bren!!! And yes, rest up.......your body is telling you something!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon all
Still very quiet in the Bren household.........................not going anywhere or doing anything, missus is off to see her Mum for a bit so I am going to watch ***** telly and play on puter, and that is about it I think. And bugger me if I didn't get an invite to a band rehearsal today between 12 and 2 - dammit :( but not fair to spread the lurgy is it?
Hope you lot are ok xxx

Oh hun sorry you're not feeling better - best to stay at home and rug up! xxx

Does your new role as Brendle Peel mean you have to go to every gig?

Nope Susie, just make sure that lots of people know about them.....................I just go to ones I really want to ;)
Think I must have a bit of a temperature as I am not at all cold, will make sure I get lots of fluid down me, a friend has said black tea is good for helping a lost voice, something about tannins and vocal cords...............bad news is red wine doesn't help :(

Evening Bren - sorry to hear you're not well and losing voice is a nightmare (when i did it at work a couple of years ago - people thought hilarious...i wonder why;) )
Hope you improve fast
Xxxx

Evening Brendle Peel (loving the name )

You must be so frustrated! How about wearing a nurse's mask? (I'm asking in a non-perverted way? Lol) xx

How are you feeling now sweetness? Xx

Still bunged up, now getting a second cold sore below the first one, still no voice, so all in all, pretty rubbish. Missus tells me I am not allowed to go to work tomorrow..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back