not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon all (I think it is dingbat too.................)

Really struggling today, factory hit target so virtually the whole company is eating fish and chips, plus there is a birthday cake on the go too. Feeling very fecking deprived on my shakes. I know, my own decision/fault..............but still think it is unfair for them to be eating them in the actual office. We do have a bloody canteen. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

B xx

well done for resisting. xxx

Morning Bren:). Does seem unfair - well done resisting sweetie
Xxxxx

It is soooooooooo hard, and I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GRUMPY, ready to kill in fact. Sorry if I don't comment in any of your diaries today but I feel totally unwitty and crap so forgive me just this once xxxx

That is SO unfair! Pull a sickie this afternoon! Hugs and hugs Brennie zxx

But.......... You are amazing for resisting !!! You're a rock star in the resisting department!!! Love you oh gorgeous one! cxxx

I started exante today and normally eat like a pig and suprised to say I am not hungry if it keeps going like this I am a happy guy :)

That's amazing Neil... I don't have any will power to have just shakes! Lol I'm rubbish! Good luck with it x

I lasted 2 months properly on shakes, then ate my weight in food everyday for the month after! lol!

Morning Gorgeous Bren. Good news - it's friday:D. And here some ((hugs)) to keep you going
Xxxxxx

Morning babes

From the look of FB you've decided to become the John Peel of Bands in your area? So pleased for you, it will be manic but sometimes that's good :) and everyone seems to be responding to it really well.

Sxx

Hi Bren, sounds like life might get crazier:D
Xxx

Morning babes

From the look of FB you've decided to become the John Peel of Bands in your area? So pleased for you, it will be manic but sometimes that's good :) and everyone seems to be responding to it really well.

Sxx

Aw thanks Susie, figures are climbing for likes, just need to keep spreading the word................3 gigs tonight :D so it is very much "do as I do", not "do as I say" lol - like to get out and get to know the bands and folks who support them as you know - if people know that you are going out to gigs they are more likely to take notice when you are promoting stuff. Shame I don't get paid for it but at least I can do it for love.

Hello All

Food not so good, trying not to go over the top and just eat sensibly over the weekend. Need something to soak up the alcohol lol xx
Hope you are all having a good one
B xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back