not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you feel better soon lovely Brennie! Sounds really miserable ...hugs xxx

oh god guys, took the day off as I am still not well, had a call from work about 10am to say my friend and colleague is on a life support machine - we had a few drinks after work on Friday, just the two of us, lovely relaxed afternoon chat, she went on holiday on Saturday to Filey with hubby and 2 young children and had a cardiac arrest during an asthma attack............................she was without oxygen for some time so even if she does pull through she may never be the same person................she is only 36, kids are 3 and 6, wtf is this world all about????????????????? just feel so totally numb.

so in my best tradition I have hit the comfort eating with both fists flying.

So sorry to hear that Bren, that is awful news, I hope and pray your friend makes a complete recovery x

Hi Bren - what awful news about your friend. Huge ((hugs)) plus my love and thoughts for all her family and friends
Xxxxx

Hi so sorry to hear about your friend. Hugs

Oh Bren my poor love - that is such dreadful news, I'm so sorry.

I'm sure she's a strong lady so let's hope she proves everyone wrong and has a full recovery - big hugs to her, her family and you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

that's the most awful news, thoughts are with the family,and also you .
xx

Oh Bren that's unbelievable! How bloody awful for you and her family! Just isn't fair! And at her age with those little 'uns... Hugs to you xxx

Oh babes that's so tragic, I hope she can pull thru & that there is no lasting damage. Hugs B.x

We lost Olivia overnight, words just can't describe how sad I feel, especially for those two babies, such a ****ing tragedy - yes I swore but thats how I feel :(

Quak said:
We lost Olivia overnight, words just can't describe how sad I feel, especially for those two babies, such a ****ing tragedy - yes I swore but thats how I feel :(

I'm so sorry Bren, what a waste of a life!! You never know what's around the next corner it really does make you sit up and think that you should live life to the full.

Big hugs to you and thoughts and prayers with the family xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back