not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant without a towel, Jim ;) I'm not a beach person either, at all. I hate being in direct sunlight but I'd love the warmth right now. I'd just be the one going out under a giant parasol.

I don't particularly like the sand, prefer to be round the pool, easier for a quick dip to cool off, am definitely a sun worshipper though. I do use lashings of cream so don't shout at me. I do like to swim in the sea though. The towel thing just means you have to pack one and they are not very light and when you only have 15kgs allowance it takes up a lot of that!

Oooo Malta, I do want to go there one day Jim, Loretta likes it but I have never had the opportunity yet.

It's Trev's Dad's, where we go every year to literally hide away from the world :D The first pic is looking from the pagoda across the pool to the open space beyond. It really is in the middle of nowhere and we love it but don't think we could actually live there as you need to get in the car to so much as buy a pint of milk.

LOL, I see Rose :)
I like the sun, and I don't take any precautions, I know I should but take the view that it's all to little too late for me, I grew up in hot countries and then served in them with no protection, so what do i do?

Major catch up on lots of news - Bren you champion! 8lbs is a fabulous loss, hun, but you've been working hard and doing lots of running around, so no surprise to me :)

And very exciting re the holiday! You must try getting to Malta, I spent a week there and really enjoyed it - exotic and interesting, but a lot of people speak Eeeenglish. Remind me to tell you about the bus ticket and the gum one day over a pint :)

I'm with you Bren - don't like the sand. Happiest looking at a pretty beach either from a boat or a bar (both involve drink in hand) :D

Major catch up on lots of news - Bren you champion! 8lbs is a fabulous loss, hun, but you've been working hard and doing lots of running around, so no surprise to me :)

And very exciting re the holiday! You must try getting to Malta, I spent a week there and really enjoyed it - exotic and interesting, but a lot of people speak Eeeenglish. Remind me to tell you about the bus ticket and the gum one day over a pint :)

LOL you did in Brum :D alcohol does that too ya :D

That is exactly what we are thinking re the beach towels, cheaper to buy than getting extra baggage allowance!!!

And YAY on making you chuckle xxx

Morning everybody, just a flying visit, work starts in 3 minutes lol
Hope you all have a good day, see you at lunchtime hopefully xxx

Morning Bren :)

I'm off to my Mum's today to do some gardening for her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back