not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Bren, good weigh in?

Best of luck lovey - inspire me for next week! :)

Hopefully 8lbs is enough inspiration for you :D

You're taking the mother in law, but are you taking a big net and some chloroform to catch him for me???

I'd catch him myself but I have all my fingers crossed for you tomorrow xxx

Thanks for the crossed fingers, it worked! Will lend you James on a monthly basis lol

24.gif
woosh fairy visited?

Hell Yes :D

Morning Bren, good weigh in?

I think so ;)

woop woop well done!!!!!!! fab bren xxxxx

Amazing - well done Bren :D

Amazing loss hun! The whooooosh fairy came equiped with a mini surfboard too for 8lbs!!

:character00180:

Thanks all - I know most of it is probably water weight but I don't care, scales at last going the right way :D Have put them back out of reach for another week too.

Scream! Faboo loss Bren. So what if some of it is water weight? All that means is some of what you gained was only water weight. That's a good thing! Gosh it's nice when you remember that gains can come back off, isn't it. Well done you & keep on truckin' xxxx

Well done - fab loss!!!!

xxxx

Wow Bren, that's huuuuuuge! So chuffed for you lovey. :D That's proper inspiration that is. ;)

I'm back on induction today - carb creep got me again, LOL. Must change stats - saw the dreaded 12 today for the first time in ages. :eek:

I am just glad I managed to get my head back in gear and that it all worked, Jillian must be good for me lol - gave her a run for her money again tonight, plus the shake weight for good measure.
Have been doing the banking, booking airpark for holiday, dog into kennels and all that sort of stuff so only got on here late and now I need to go and sort lunch and snacks for tomorrow - days just ain't long enough!!!!

Gran Canaria - in a few weeks, don't want to put exact dates on here cos you just never know (paranoia). All Inclusive too (hope the food is good lol) although I emailed yesterday and they said they don't provide pool towels which is a must on AI - bit annoyed with that.

Morning everybody btw - hope you have a good one, see you at lunchtime xx

Morning Bren, we're off to malta in June :)

morning Bren! yes that is a bit bad not providing towels!

So everyones sweaty bums will be sticking to the sun loungers? ;)

Today is the kind of day I wish I was going somewhere hot. Cold and blustery, brr. I'm sure the forecast said warm this week.

So everyones sweaty bums will be sticking to the sun loungers? ;)

LOL, not me love, I'm not a beach person really, we tend to do alternate days, one day visiting places, next day a bit of time on the beach or apartment balcony maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back