not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening lovely people, no sorry, been a bit of a hermit this weekend, turned down 2 gigs but wasn't all my doing, the missus wasn't fussed about going (and she is designated driver mostly). Had the MiL over today and the Bro-i-L too, plus my Bro and Sis-i-L came over for a few hours yesterday afternoon. Food-wise I have been good, had a couple of voddies yesterday afternoon and a few whiskies last night, a bottle of cava this afternoon (between 4 of us) and a few more whiskies tonight. Not "done" Jillian since Thursday though. Will give her a go tomorrow after work. Back on the drinks wagon too. Not sure what the scales will do in the morning, slight difference in clothes but not as much as I had hoped with all the effort for best part of the week. Sort of watching Lewis, but 2 hours is too long for my concentration span these days...............

Not sure if I have mentioned it but am going to see James Martin next Sunday, cooking demo in Accrington, am so excited I could burst :D - nice to have a bright spot on the horizon........

Hope you lot are all good, sorry I have been MIA this weekend but sometimes it is hard to put down into words just how it is - you know? Love you and appreciate you all xxxx

We know, Sweets - just pop in when you feel you can!! Take your time :hug99:

Glad you're looking forward to James Martin - always good to have something to get excited about - especially if you can get some tips

xxx

hugs to you xx

Hi Bren, the wagon awaits:) we're here when you need us xxxxxx

I am on the food wagon, doing really well with food, and didn't drink at all from Mon-Fri and will be good after tonight too, glad I have you lot to keep me safe xx

:eek: ! :D

:giggle:xx

I have had such a crush on James Martin for foreverrrrr. I fell in love when he used to wear those ridiculous headbands on ready steady cook.

....siiigh.

Bren I say take a couple of slabs of butter with you just in case. :eek:

Good luck with the weigh-in this week, and well done on the no drinking all week - that's hard when you're stressed.

I seriously don't think I will need to take butter, he has lbs and lbs of it wherever he is :D my man crush :eek: well we all have to have something don't we :D even the MiL is looking forward to going (yes I bought her ticket too lol) am taking my book for him to slather with butter - oops I mean sign :D ok will stop now before I make you all sick!

Right, off to bed, missus has finished the washing up from dinner (not my job thankfully) - just need to fill up my glass, have a wee, take dogbert out for one too and bedski.
Scales, please be nice to me in the morning xx

Good luck on the scales sweetie. Night night xxxxx

Best of luck lovey - inspire me for next week! :)

You're taking the mother in law, but are you taking a big net and some chloroform to catch him for me???

I'd catch him myself but I have all my fingers crossed for you tomorrow xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back