not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quak

Gold Member
Am back on Atkins as of tomorrow morning, have made 2 cheeseburger pies, a pan of celery soup, grilled some lc sossies and made some burgers which I have put in freezer for later in week. Did really quite well maintaining last week but it all went to ratsh1t this weekend so today I went shopping (spent a fortune on meat and veg) and did a couple of hours in the kitchen getting things ready for tomorrow, am also going to try and lay off the booze too for a while - only 6 weeks to holibags and I need to be in better shape than I am now, Jillian - get ready for me ;)

FIRST COMMENT *smashes champagne*

And in other news, really good to have you back with your own personal little space. You sound all set. Let's let my squatters chase yours away on their way out the door. (huuuugs)

Hey Babes - good to see you back xx

Hey Babes - good to see you back xx

Hi Bren:) lovely to have you back! Will jillian know what's hit her?!:D

No, probably not Katie :D

Day 1 - nearly a stone up on my posted weigh - should I change it and then I can see it going back down? dunno..........advice anybody?

A grazing day today so I don't have chance to get hungry and therefore crave inappropriate food, so far I have had or have still to have............

Quaks Flax and cream
3 low carb sossies
2 slices corned beef and philly
celery soup
pack of prawns with mayo (and a little bit of nandos hot sauce to spice it up)
The Pie and some green veg for dinner

W - back to my usual 4 litres - my kidneys say thank you very much
E - Jillian later (not sure if I will be thanking her or vice versa)
A - nope - my liver says phew!!!

Thats sort of the way I was thinking.............hell, can't seem to make a decision to save my life lol

yey Brens back :) xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back