not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
im getting plenty thankyou. obviously shaving my legs is exercise enough isnt it???

Hey bren enjoy Jillian :D how are you doing with alcohol x

Jillian's workout is fab, isn't it? Welll done for sticking with it

xx

You brave woman - I am still contemplating meeting Jillian :eek:

Good luck for day 3! x

you should give it a go - tough but good!

im getting plenty thankyou. obviously shaving my legs is exercise enough isnt it???

Hey bren enjoy Jillian :D how are you doing with alcohol x

None since Sunday although I could really have thrown myself in a barrel last night.

Jillian's workout is fab, isn't it? Welll done for sticking with it

xx

Yes it is, day 4 tomorrow! :eek:

Still not been on scales since Monday morning - now THAT is a major achievement :eek: hope it is all worth it when I do get back on.

/keeps everything crossed until Monday for you.

Golly this Jillian craze is everywhere. Can I interest anyone in Helen from big brother's dance workout? No? It's about all I can manage.

Jillian has fallen by the wayside for me as well Im afraid. Youre doing fab Bren, just need to get through the weekend alcohol free now and WI should be a good one.

Hello lovely Bren :) hope that jillian is getting easier and well done staying out of wine vats!
Xxxx

Day 4 of Jillian completed, plus shake weight for good measure. Possibly 2 gigs this weekend depending on how I am feeling, will try and stay off the alcohol. Still not been near the scales, tempted to put them back in the bathroom for tomorrow morning but fighting the temptation.

Morning Bren :)

Morning Bren :)

14 poxy notifications :( :sigh:

hee hee i had to like that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back