not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm so so dreadfully sorry, and so sad! Yes, life is really fragile and short-lived and no-one knows what's around the corner! So tragic for the whole family! It's just so awful! Sending you all my love and prayers xxx

My thoughts & prayers to you, the children & your friends hubby x

Death is nothing at all. I have only slipped away into the next room. I am I, and you are you. Whatever we were to each other, that we still are. Call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way that you always used. Put no difference in your tone, wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow. Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together. Play, smile, think of me, pray for me. Let my name be ever the household word that it always was, let it be spoken without effect, without the trace of a shadow on it.

Life means all that it ever meant. It is the same as it ever was; there is unbroken continuity. Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight? I am waiting for you, for an interval,somewhere very near, just round the corner.

All is well.

-- Henry Scott Holland

Oh that's so beautiful TL! Xx

Thank you all, TL that is very beautiful, I must go back to work tomorrow, going crazy sitting round here on my own, eating my body weight in crap. What right do I have to feel this sorry for myself when I think of what her family are going through? My sister found out today they are closing where she works in the next year. She has been there for the last 24 years. Life is an arsewipe.

Hi can only agree with what has been said. Life can really throw some blows. Hugs

Just had so many over the last year and a bit, sometimes it comes to the point where you wonder just how much more you can take.

((hugs)) sweetie, such sad times
Xxxx

Take care Bren, no words can express how sorry I am to hear about Olivia, devastating for everyone. Life is so fragile.
Sorry to hear about your sisters job also, big hugs x

Just had so many over the last year and a bit, sometimes it comes to the point where you wonder just how much more you can take.

you'll manage - because you're a beautiful and strong sheila.

Don't mean to make this about me - but it's just so you know that I know.

I got the news about Mum - swipe, crash, go home to NZ. Get up, dust myself down - bam - my brothers' girlfriend is preggers (he told me the night before that he didn't love her and was going to break up with her - she didn't know that and was full of the joys of thinking about a new life to replace an old - her words).

We go to an abortion clinic (then she tells my brother - major fireworks). Bam again.

Then my bro's ex wife tells me that her 5 year old daughter (to her current hubbie) has leukemia. Bam Central.

I relay this not because I want to feel sorry for myself. What I am amazed at is our ability to deal with major crapola. We pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, put chins up to get ready for the next onslaught but hope for a bit of happiness in between.

Here's a big NZ-UK slightly red wine-breathy cuddle for those in between times xxxxxx

Evening Brennie... You are a strong, beautiful, amazing individual... One of the most amazing people I've ever met! And, yes, life it sh1t and unfair and cruel at times... And yes, right now it seems like when is there going to be good times cos its all sh1t right now!! But it will get better and these times are important to make us realise and appreciate the good times when they come... And these times make us stronger and more compassionate as people ... And we have each other ... And I love you... Xxx

Oh sweetheart..... massive hugs.xx

Oops sorry Lisa, am here.....................and a good job too, place has gone to ratshit in only 2 days of my absence.
Not 100% but really need to occupy my mind, you know?

Love to you all, especially Susie and Di for your wise words, not sure where I would be without you all xxxxx

ps - still attempting to consume my body weight in ***** daily but that is the least of my worries currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back