Not perfect, but...

mudbabe

Fitness Freak!
So, I decided today was the day I got back on my diet and stopped comfort eating. It was also the day I started potty training the little boy I nannie!!! Quite a combination:eek:

I did okay until early evening, when I had had to wash poohy pants, wipe wee off the floor, and deal with talking about grandads death/funeral. I then ate 2 chocolate biscuits:cry: BUT.... I then got straight back on it:D I am so pleased with myself, I could so easily eaten the rest of the packet and then the entire contents of the fridge, but I didn't.

Hopefully tomorrow really will be 100%, then roll on ketosis:p

Well done for getting straight back on it, and not finishing the pack / deciding to start again tomorrow / or Monday... etc, that's brilliant.

I hope you have a good day tomorrow (and that the little boy has a good day too!)

well done for getting straight back on it xx

Thanks. Heading to bed now before I eat anything else! Up at 4:30 anyway for a workout!

come on mudbabe me you and lucy are getting back today so join us in our race to ketosis to keep you motivated.

Good that will help us all to focus and we all wont want to pick and let each other down. As soon as your getting any signs let us know and keep posting if you feel like picking.good luck hun

I started back on Monday and last night the dog breath kicked in and this morning a splitting headache.
Ooh welcome back the Big K my dear friend!

How long does the 'dog breath' and headaches last?

x

Headaches normally last a couple of days then just as you start getting used to it you suddenly notice that it's gone! Unfortunately the dog breath is a symptom of ketosis and is pretty much here for the duration. Sugar free breath spray and lots of water dilutes it. Failing that you could develop a way of speaking to people without breathing on them!

Hee hee that will be fun then :) I will look forward to it!

x

well lucy on mudbabe just to update you on any signs of ketosis, the headache started to come through last nite and its coming on again lets hope it doesnt last too many days. i hope your both being good.

Hi Spyro, I had a headache yesterday too, don't feel too bad today, but HUNGRY!! Did try a pee stick this morning but no pink, will try again tonight in the hope I can will it along ;)
I honked yesterday and I WILL today :) Have a good'un everyone :)

Yep im hungry today too but just need to keep drinking the water im not gonna do my pee test til the morning as i dont usually get into it til day 3 or 4 but am hoping there might be slight traces in the morning. Keep going hun your doing really well.

Ack, I'm really struggling, not managed a full day yet...

Mudbabe, you can't have much to lose, your BMI is healthy now! In fact looking at it you're the same height as me and you're at my target weight - 8 stone is very low for our height.

Back