Not sure if its helped but thought id share :)

kimy27 said:
Bought some lemons at the shop this morning. Going to give it a try over the weekend. I'm a bit worried that it might give me a sore tummy though lol.

I haven't had any ill effects and I'm having quite a lot :)

Paul_Farnham_uk said:
So it is pretty much immeadiate then, or in the first 8-10 hours at least?

But it still doesn't become FAT until later, glycogen is just energy stores.

It's quite commonly seen at SW groups, people will come in get weighed and go "NO idea how I lost that much, I've been really naughty this week" - which usually annoys pretty much everyone else who has stuck to plan and lost half a pound :D Then the following week, when they have been following the plan more closely, they will have either a comparatively small loss or a STS or a gain.

MadameLaMinx said:
It's quite commonly seen at SW groups, people will come in get weighed and go "NO idea how I lost that much, I've been really naughty this week" - which usually annoys pretty much everyone else who has stuck to plan and lost half a pound :D Then the following week, when they have been following the plan more closely, they will have either a comparatively small loss or a STS or a gain.

Exactly, then the following week provided they've stuck to plan they get a nice loss!

It's impossible to put weight on overnight. Your body simply doesn't work that fast. If you ate a KFC last night there's absolutely no way it would show on the scales as a gain or loss the following morning. When dieting the results of our hard work don't show immediately.

Well I've got lemons now and squeezing it in to my lemonade. It's really nice and tangy :)

Found it really difficult to fit the lemons in today. I work from home on a Friday so i've not drunk as much as i usually do. Plus i've had more syns today than i usually do in day. Don't get me wrong i have them to use but..... Oh well, the scales will tell me the damage on Sunday.

My first weigh in tomorrow after a week with lemons in my life. I usually lose 1 to 1.5lbs when i lose but i have gone over my syns allowance this week and i've eaten the bulk in the last few days so any lose tomorrow will be gratefully accepted! Fingers crossed.

carrot_tit said:
My first weigh in tomorrow after a week with lemons in my life. I usually lose 1 to 1.5lbs when i lose but i have gone over my syns allowance this week and i've eaten the bulk in the last few days so any lose tomorrow will be gratefully accepted! Fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed for you!
I've done another week with lemons, I weigh in on Tuesday and then if I have a loss I think I'm going to have a week off just so my body isn't too used to it

Ok guys and gals, i had my weigh in this morning and i am pleased to say that i ended the week with a 7lb loss! so this is either an amazing coincidence or the lemonade is working.

Am gonna continue over the next week and will see how that pans out but suffice it to say im over the moon with this weeks loss but dont expect anything like that next week.

Ok guys and gals, i had my weigh in this morning and i am pleased to say that i ended the week with a 7lb loss! so this is either an amazing coincidence or the lemonade is working.

Am gonna continue over the next week and will see how that pans out but suffice it to say im over the moon with this weeks loss but dont expect anything like that next week.

Wow Paul, that is amazing. Be interesting to see how you get on next week. Was this just with drinking lemonade or did you add extra lemon to it?

Paul_Farnham_uk said:

Aww fantastic Paul- that's so so good :)

Paul_Farnham_uk said:

Fabulous news :)

Was just the diet lemonade

Wow Paul, that is amazing. Be interesting to see how you get on next week. Was this just with drinking lemonade or did you add extra lemon to it?

Back