Not sure if its helped but thought id share :)

yoyonomore2012 said:
Well have been doing sw for 8 weeks and lose between 1 or 2lb a week . I try this lemon miracle for a few days and lose 4lb !! I didn't know what to do with myself so i went out and bought new weighing scales . Will check again in the morning .

Oooo what do they say today??????

People that are using the bottled lemon how much are you adding. I've made a hot drink, some Splenda and two tbs of lemon (to an average sized mug lol)

Just wondering if that's enough to be effective. And also how many drinks a day is good? Sorry for all the questions

I spotted a thread in off-topic before that you might all be interested in called

Scrummy yummy summertime still lemonade

It's a recipe to make your own that you dilute, I would have copied and pasted but I'm on my phone, sorry guys

Oooo what do they say today??????

I think i am going to throw both of the scales out in a minute !!!!!!!

I never knew weighing scales were so temperamental or is it my body that flucuates ? Sorry if that's TMI lol

I think i will have to weigh myself as i always do on a Monday morning butt naked to get my true reading.

Until then i am going to carry on with the lemoning as i have noticed my skin looks a lot clearer.

Until next wednesday i am not updating my stats.

Last edited:
mrstore said:
I spotted a thread in off-topic before that you might all be interested in called

Scrummy yummy summertime still lemonade

It's a recipe to make your own that you dilute, I would have copied and pasted but I'm on my phone, sorry guys

(most fruits when juice are synned but I checked the basic foods on syns online and it said lemons, juice/rind was free)

Makes nearly 2 litres of lemonade when water added to base

2 1/2 cups water
1 1/4 cups Splenda
1 tbsp grated lemon zest
1 1/4 cups fresh sqeezed lemon juice (about 8-9 large lemons)

This recipe makes a base, then when you mix it to drink, you mix equal parts base and water, ie. 1/2 C water with 1/2 C base to drink.

Boil the kettle and pour water into a pan. Add the Splenda and zest. Stir until Splenda is dissolved and leave to cool for about 20 mins. Add lemon juice and stir.

Again, this is your base, don't forget to mix with equal parts water and enjoy!

Note: this makes a tart lemonade so if you like yours a bit sweeter you will have to add more Splenda. I tend to make up the base, measure it and pour into an old 2lt bottle, add the equal amount of water and refrigerate. After it's nice and chilled I taste it and if it's too tart, take out some of the lemonade, mix it with some Splenda and pour back into the bottle.

Well done to everyone on their losses!!
On my 2nd week I STS, so I'm not sure if it might only work every so often? I'm going to give it a try again next week so that will have given me a 2 week break. Also this time I think I'm going to use bottled lemon juice, how much of this are people putting in a cup?

I lost 1.5lb this week when I expected a gain due to some meals being out of my control...can only put it down to the lemon.

I've been having 1 lemon a day squeezed in water. However, I just made a lovely discovery...asda diet pink lemonade. It contains real lemon and raspberry juice and tastes even better with a good squeeze of extra lemon. Only 60p for a bottle. Let's see if this improves things even more this week!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I sts same this week after rather bad week. Mostly off plan than on. Been having lemon in every glass water with few hot waters too.
I mentioned previously I have been having headaches which I thought was caffeine withdrawal but even when I don't omit coffee headaches not shifting.
Has anyone had this? I did read this can happen but thought I would need to be having more than one lemon :(

debtin said:
I sts same this week after rather bad week. Mostly off plan than on. Been having lemon in every glass water with few hot waters too.
I mentioned previously I have been having headaches which I thought was caffeine withdrawal but even when I don't omit coffee headaches not shifting.
Has anyone had this? I did read this can happen but thought I would need to be having more than one lemon :(

Have you been going regularly? Dehydration, constipation are causes of headache xxx

I was going to say dehydration. I thought drinking between 1.5 -2 litres were enough for me. I started getting headaches . The only thing that has stopped them was drinking more water . So the minimum i drink is 2.75 to 3.5 litres. I have had no headaches since.
I think the more heavier you are the more water you need x

Shirleen said:
Have you been going regularly? Dehydration, constipation are causes of headache xxx

Maybe not as much as usual...will keep at the lemon with usual coffee and see what happens. Will up water too.
Not did any excercise for week tho sure that's not problem. Want to do the lemon so will keep trying thanks x

Going to give home baking lemon juice a try today....I assume its the same as the squeezy lemon shaped ones? Still getting slight sore heads but hopefully will ease off
If am using wrong stuff please advise ;)

liliferjade said:
Well I started using lemon at the start of the week and although it lagged towards the end and I didn't use it as much, I lost 5lbs this week :D Think it was a combo of the lemon and increasing my superfree xxx

5lbs! Well done you!!!

Back