Not sure I'm actually in ketosis...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Determined Girl, 31 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey there you wonderfully gorgeous people!

Just wondered if anyone took quite a while to get into ketosis? When I did the Atkins diet I knew I was in it because my breath had that distinct taste (that sweet, rotten stench!) but I'm due my 2nd WI tomorrow and I'm still not sure I'm in it as I don't have that taste. Obviously I lost weight last week but I'm still constantly hungry and not sure I'm actually in ketosis yet.

I know the sticks can be unreliable so haven't used them yet...but just thinking that surely it can't take THIS long?!? Hmmm...

Any ideas?

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    You are bound to be in ketosis woman, you're probably not feelin the breath yet because of the water you're drinking. And even without ketosis you can't not lose weight with the calorie deficit so relax! Ask if the chemist can check for you but most of all stop worrying. You will have a good weigh in tomorrow!! You may not knock another 17lber out but you'll still be pleased -remember you felt worried last week???

4. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    are you actually hungry or is it in your head? after doing this diet for well over a week and you havent cheated at all you should be in ketosis. perhaps its just an off day or your lucky and dont have symptoms :)

5. nerac123

nerac123 GO GO GO !!

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim n save
    Such words of wisdom !! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.