O M G - What a workout!

hehehe sounds like me on a trampoline, i always need to wee at jump no 5 !!!!!...KIDS and bladder weakness...gotta love it!!! Pelvic tilts!!!

hehe always a pleasure to bring down the tone!!!
I did say nearly...not quiet a tena lady user yet!!! hehehe

I manage a few jumps on the trampoline before the bladder kicks in!!! Why is it when I get off I have sea legs and go all wobbly?

x

Quick question Julz. It's a while since I've been in a gym (and that was at the school I was working at) what do you wear? If I am going to this workout class with my sis I don't want to look a right numpty! It is in Cheadle, which sounds pretty posh so I'm guessing an outsize, out of shape t-shirt and tatty old joggers are going to look well out of place! Any ideas?

x

tracksuit botoms and a fitted top?

Hi, I went to TK Maxx and got a pair of cool nike track bottoms for £12 and I have a few t-shirts i just wear with them - nothing fancy at all!

My thighs are killing me - I can hardly walk already - dear only knows what i will be like tomorrow morning and then they always say its 2 days later it REALLY gets u! lol

I feel so excited about the prospect of being TONED! Wow - me wee chubby julz is going to be slim and toned - HA HA HA HA HA HA! FLIPPIN BRILLIANT! lol xox

Thanks 2 everyone for ur nice comments :) x

Julz hun... i would normally say eat lots of protien as well as have a hot bath, as hot as you can stand it as it really helps repair your muscles. Did you do warm up and cool down strecthes... you feel like a prat doing them, but they help sooo much with the after ache xx

By exercising them you are literally ripping them and they repair on your day of rest.

Yes i did lots of streching with my training dude - he says im brilliant - but im sure he says that to all his clients! lol Came home and had a hot shower and covered myself in baby oil then had some chicken soup! I am reckoning having a shake after the exercise is just like having protein and should help with the muscle repair malarky....

I feel great - I did 10 press ups! I even did some in mums kitchen tonight to show off to my mum and wee brother - I decided I want to be able to do 20 proper press ups for end of august - and be able to do 5 GI Jane ones for my birthday present to myself in November!

BRING IT ON! lol xox

hhehehehe you sound well hyper...am sure you will be doing more than 20 by nov xxxx

Back