O/T Pmt any ideas?!

How u feelin sal,any better? Wtf is going on with the weather. Its the end of may and im bloody freezing. im getting my onsie out 2day and not leaving the house. Made a stew last nite 4 2dayr tea so im on the ball. Remember u teling me bout that program sam liked but u cudnt find it wel have u got youtube on the tv if so he can watch it on there. I Was showin leah al the things i watched as a kid on it yesterday and now she cnt get enuf ov the shoe people,poddintonpea,raggy dolls and button moon. I swear i went to bed last nite singing the bloody shoe people!!!!x

OMG raggy dolls,i remember my eldest son loving that!I,ve tried 2 get Sam into Fireman Sam cos Ben used 2 love him but he,s not interested, We had every video of Postman Pat n Fireman Sam-he didnt move 4 hours! Feeing a lot better 2 day,although i,ve still got that horrible metallic taste in my mouth.I can cope with that as long as i dont feel sick !Lol!
Did 5 miles on treadmill this morning-i,ll probably crash n burn about 4 o,clock! at least i,m not at work 2 night so i,ll probably be in bed 4 9 o,clock!
Sal x

Were watchin fraggle rock. Leah loves firman sam haha!!! Metalic taste in your mouth,feeling sick that does not sound gud sal. Least i no your ill or id think u had a bun in the oven!!!! Get u doing 5 miles hun well dun. Well i just feel crappy 2day and ive got bad acid. Just wana go to bed.x

Were watchin fraggle rock. Leah loves firman sam haha!!! Metalic taste in your mouth,feeling sick that does not sound gud sal. Least i no your ill or id think u had a bun in the oven!!!! Get u doing 5 miles hun well dun. Well i just feel crappy 2day and ive got bad acid. Just wana go to bed.x
Aw bless u sweetie-its about this time every day that i could just do with a nice kip-fat chance of that kid eh? Lol! No chance of being impregnated-painters r in this morning-great-thats me knackered again! i used to sup a bucket of Gaviscon when i got heartburn when i was pregnant-have u tried it 4 your reflux hun?
Sal x

No coz years ago sumbody gavdm me the 1 that u chew and oh my god i thort i was guna throw up. it was like chewing chalk haha. Just having 1 of them days where i cant b arsed to move. I Have cleaned the whole house and washed al the beds tho. Its wiped me out now tho. Its realy wierd but havin acid makes me so hungry and wot i do eat doenst touch the sides. U no wen ur realy hungry and your tummy hurts its like that. Weird i no.x

Do u have the app on your fone sal or do u use laptop?x

Just my crappy little netbook hun-my phone,s like something from the dark ages! lol! My son laughs at my netbook as well-
my Nortons run out so its really really slow-he says its virused up to death! Haha!
Sal x

Aww does he. U Wana make him sit thru raggy dolls then as punishment for lafin at his mum!!! I Used to do it on the laptop til i found the app 4 my fone. Thats y i reply so quick coz it notifys me that sum1s replied.x

Aww does he. U Wana make him sit thru raggy dolls then as punishment for lafin at his mum!!! I Used to do it on the laptop til i found the app 4 my fone. Thats y i reply so quick coz it notifys me that sum1s replied.x

Lol! He,s 27 and 6ft 1 so I,ve no chance of making him do anything-haha!Woud luv a trendy phone although mines only about 6 months old its just a bog standard thing! Mind u probably wouldnt know how 2 do half the stuff on a new one n e way!
Sal x

I dont like new 1s eitha realy. I just got a android phone. Dont need a top of the range 1. Well my acid was horendus last nite and then the panic attaks started and i thort i was guna die coz i couldnt breath. I hate panic attaks ive had them years but u never get used to them. They seemed to have calmed down today so fingers crossed.x

I dont like new 1s eitha realy. I just got a android phone. Dont need a top of the range 1. Well my acid was horendus last nite and then the panic attaks started and i thort i was guna die coz i couldnt breath. I hate panic attaks ive had them years but u never get used to them. They seemed to have calmed down today so fingers crossed.x
OMG matey-r u ok? What causes them? Have u tried the breathing in a paper bag thing? Not that I know much about panic attacks but iI can imagine they must b scary! Hope u r ok this morning.Well I,ve fallen of the wagon with a massive thud (from
Friday really!)I started off trying that new dairy milk with the jelly beans in (big bar!) then a chow mein from the Chinese.Yesterday i had hardly n e food but loads of crap-wine,curly wurly,pork scratchings,fruit pastilles,rest of the dairy milk with jelly beans (really nutritious eh?!).Its only gonna get worse cos of the school hols (more time 2 eat,no chance 2 exercise).How r u doing?
Sal x

Hey sal im loads better now. They go as quick as they cum but when they do its out of the blue and i dont no what causes them. Its usualy on a nite tym i try to go to sleep but wake up gasping for breath. They make u dizzy and al hot. Ive been to the docs and they give me pills but they always tel u they dont cause u any harm even tho it feels like it wil be the last breath u ever take!! Yesterday i made a huge roast dina and then at 8 i got realy hungry and made the biggest sandwich ever folowed by 2 bags of roysters. Scales say im 2 pound up now so nt luking gud for 2moz. just guna try drink loads of water 2day and not eat after 7. I Dont like sweets with choc so that wouldnt bother me. The chow mein sounds gud tho. I Havent had a takeaway for 3 week now,get me. Im sure u wil b able to turn it round for weigh in the sal.x

Hey sal im loads better now. They go as quick as they cum but when they do its out of the blue and i dont no what causes them. Its usualy on a nite tym i try to go to sleep but wake up gasping for breath. They make u dizzy and al hot. Ive been to the docs and they give me pills but they always tel u they dont cause u any harm even tho it feels like it wil be the last breath u ever take!! Yesterday i made a huge roast dina and then at 8 i got realy hungry and made the biggest sandwich ever folowed by 2 bags of roysters. Scales say im 2 pound up now so nt luking gud for 2moz. just guna try drink loads of water 2day and not eat after 7. I Dont like sweets with choc so that wouldnt bother me. The chow mein sounds gud tho. I Havent had a takeaway for 3 week now,get me. Im sure u wil b able to turn it round for weigh in the sal.x
Aw i,ve no hope,especially cos the painters r in! I can almost guarantee a gain on Wed.Can feel the choc craving already! Ah well-i,d rather gain than feel as ill as I did at the beginning of the week! The curly wurlys r calling me from the cupboard so must b feeling better! lol!
Sal x

Id ratha have a galaxy ripple and flamin hot monster munch. Mmm.x

Ah monster munch-havent had them 4 yonks! Feel crap again but it could b car sickness-only been 2 the outlaws but 5 mins in the car and I could huey 4 England!
Sal x

Or 2 many curley wurleys!! Went to blackpool today and played on the beach with leah. I had fish and chips at 2. No hotdogs no burgers no icecream or my lovely donuts. Just had a bananna and sum crisps so my weigh in in the morn better b ok now that i was so gud. So tired tho. my mum sez its all the sea air,haha.x

Or 2 many curley wurleys!! Went to blackpool today and played on the beach with leah. I had fish and chips at 2. No hotdogs no burgers no icecream or my lovely donuts. Just had a bananna and sum crisps so my weigh in in the morn better b ok now that i was so gud. So tired tho. my mum sez its all the sea air,haha.x

Haha-could b sweetie! Get u stepping away from the doughnuts! U deserve a good result this week hunny.OH has a theory on sea air as well-its the only time he,ll eat n e thing b4 11 o,clock in the morning-says its the sea air giving him an appetite! lol!So tired -sam was up at 5.45 cos he was wet-wouldnt mind but i didnt get 2 bed til 12.30 cos I was working last night.I,m not off til Thursday and the painters r in.I,m losing gallons (Sorry TMI i know!) so I know i,ll b super tired in a couple of days!And i wonder why i need all the sugar! Lol!
Sal x

Haha. Dont u just love sea air!! Lost nothing im am so peed off but i have lost anouther 6inch from all over so at least its sumthing.x

Haha. Dont u just love sea air!! Lost nothing im am so peed off but i have lost anouther 6inch from all over so at least its sumthing.x

If you,ve only just started exercising again it could be your muscles retaining water for repair-hang on in there matey-you,ll probably get a 'whoosh' all at once! Thats the theory anyway!Its good that you,ve got measured though-its not all about the weight-says me who,s on and off the scales all day long!
Sal x

Im a bugger 4 goin on there all day,think i expect a miricle. Weve taken kids to the fair had a waltzer,hooked a duck got sum candy floss and everybodys happy. Been a hectic weekend realy. Hows yours been.x

Im a bugger 4 goin on there all day,think i expect a miricle. Weve taken kids to the fair had a waltzer,hooked a duck got sum candy floss and everybodys happy. Been a hectic weekend realy. Hows yours been.x

Usual boring weekend! Market 4 meat while my mum sat in the sun with Sam watching a little old style jazz band-he was mesmerised-wouldnt think itd b a 3 yr olds cup of char would you? Lol! Went to the outlaws yesterday so Mark could tie up their fence to stop it flattening next doors car haha! Work last night got arse on cos i was ready 4 bed at 6! They were all coming in 4 their beers last night n i,m stood there til 11 like a div! Hmmph!!

Sal x

Back