O/T Pmt any ideas?!

I did my meat shopping the other day and im telling u carryin all that was a workout in itself. That made me laf,tying up there fence so it wouldnt flatten the car that tickled me. Yeh wen i used to work in the co op the pub was next door so they al used to cum round for my break but wen the clock struck ten i was out ov there and at 1 min past i had a pint in my hand,bliss.x

I did my meat shopping the other day and im telling u carryin all that was a workout in itself. That made me laf,tying up there fence so it wouldnt flatten the car that tickled me. Yeh wen i used to work in the co op the pub was next door so they al used to cum round for my break but wen the clock struck ten i was out ov there and at 1 min past i had a pint in my hand,bliss.x
Haha! Bet they lined them up on the bar 4 u -watch out T,s out! Lol! you n your pints! Reminds me of your Worzel/hair straighteners trauma! PMSL!!
Sal x

Haha. i was only thinking about that the other day. Oh it was bad. How i dared to go outside il never no. What a crappy rainy day. Luks like kids wil b inside doing my head in all day.x

Haha. i was only thinking about that the other day. Oh it was bad. How i dared to go outside il never no. What a crappy rainy day. Luks like kids wil b inside doing my head in all day.x

Think its gonna dry up later though-my mums coming 2 save my sanity! Got 2 wait in 4 the new chest freezer i ordered 2 come-cant even say morning or afternoon,great -sat waiting in like a t*t all day!then need 2 trail 2 town 2 the bank-my fault 4 forgetting on Sat-its a right ball ache when you,ve got kids with u-he runs straight into the £1 shop n bingo-you,re a fiver worse off! Lol!
Sal x

Leah does the same in the pound shop. I Get home and ive got random stuff. I once had a pair of glasses and a garden gnome,what was she thinking. Love poundy tho for all the crisps and chocy,i stock up coz it costs me a fortune to get them in morrisons.x

Leah does the same in the pound shop. I Get home and ive got random stuff. I once had a pair of glasses and a garden gnome,what was she thinking. Love poundy tho for all the crisps and chocy,i stock up coz it costs me a fortune to get them in morrisons.x
Yeah! WW stuff is still a rip off cos u only get 4 crisps in each bag-thats why they,re only 2 pps a bag! i,m a nightmare with multipacks cos they keep calling me til they,re gone! Sams been asleep 4 2 hrs n the freezer still hasnt come-gonna b chasing my bum 2 get 2 the bank at this rate! Try 2 b organised then other people cock it up Lol!
Sal x

I dont think much to the ww stuff realy it lacks flavour. Hate waiting in wen u have stuff 2 do. Im sure they go slow on purpose. I thort u said your mum was cuming over,cnt she wait in with sam so u can nip to the bank.x

I dont think much to the ww stuff realy it lacks flavour. Hate waiting in wen u have stuff 2 do. Im sure they go slow on purpose. I thort u said your mum was cuming over,cnt she wait in with sam so u can nip to the bank.x
Yep-that was the original idea but she forgot she was on the listening post at church from 12 til 2 (its where n e 1 with problems can go n basically offload onto a total stranger! Cant c the point myself but there u go)N e way waited 4 her 2 get back then went 2 town.Just got back as they were delivering the freezer! Apparently the girl in their office put an extra number in the postcode n the poor bu****s went 10 miles out of their way!Ended up taking sam 2 towm with me cos he,d been stuck in all day n he kicked off-so ended up with a colouring book n pencils n came back without veg 4 tea-the only thing i really needed-n spent a tenner on stuff i didnt want!?Oh n 2 top it all put 2lb on this week-totally deserved but still!
Sal x

Last edited:
What a mad day hun. I no the feeling of stropin kids in shops. Wel i think il b gainin after yesterdays food intake. I went off the rails and just ate ate ate. I Ended the day with 3 vanila slices and bit of galaxy choc!!! Feel like crap this morning tho. My tummy feelr huge and im nearly 4 pound heavier than yesterday. To say im peed off is a undastatment. Been stuck in all day didnt help the situation.x

What a mad day hun. I no the feeling of stropin kids in shops. Wel i think il b gainin after yesterdays food intake. I went off the rails and just ate ate ate. I Ended the day with 3 vanila slices and bit of galaxy choc!!! Feel like crap this morning tho. My tummy feelr huge and im nearly 4 pound heavier than yesterday. To say im peed off is a undastatment. Been stuck in all day didnt help the situation.x

Oh dont1 Lol! Next door must,ve thought i was killing Sam this morning.I,ve been threatening 2 cut his toe-nails 4 months but its a real ballache-he kicks n screams and I cant do it without someone sitting on his legs! Had a bash on my own this morning n lets just say i,ve managed half a job! He was screaming'No mummy,no mummy!@ at the top of his voice-im surprised the cops didnt turn up!had loads of crap already this morning-pointed so far but cant c that lasting! my mum bought some cadburys mini rolls (toffee ripple flavour WTF!) boring as hell but i still had 2 and most of Sams-whats that about!
Sal x

Oh i no sal ive just been into town and had a cheese and onion pasty from greggs and then sum sun bites! I no i havent ruined coz im wel within cals but theres sumat bout junk food that makes u feel like uve ruined it and even tho u arnt hungry just eat like **** 4 the rest of the day. My tummy feels awful. Guna have to drink sum serious water and maybe salad 4 tea.x

Oh i no sal ive just been into town and had a cheese and onion pasty from greggs and then sum sun bites! I no i havent ruined coz im wel within cals but theres sumat bout junk food that makes u feel like uve ruined it and even tho u arnt hungry just eat like **** 4 the rest of the day. My tummy feels awful. Guna have to drink sum serious water and maybe salad 4 tea.x
Aah Greggs c+o I was addicted 2 those when I was pregnant,the shop was a couple of doors up from where I worked n it was either the pasty or baked potato in tuna mayo most days! well i,ve done nothing but eat 2 day-loads of malted milk biscuits,buttered Warb sandwich thins (Sams favourite) and all (yes all!) of the mini rolls.I feel like a right buddah.Its cos we,re stuck in the house-just got 2 the park and it peed it down so went home and troughed instead!Better get legging it round work 2 night to burn it all off!
Sal x

Yeh i think it is coz we r stuck in the house and coz its school holidays my routine goes to pot! Dun pretty wel,just had sum malteasers afta my tea which was a tuna and egg salad. Feelin crappy and dizzy again tho. Mite b an early nite for me 2nite.x

Yeh i think it is coz we r stuck in the house and coz its school holidays my routine goes to pot! Dun pretty wel,just had sum malteasers afta my tea which was a tuna and egg salad. Feelin crappy and dizzy again tho. Mite b an early nite for me 2nite.x

Well,still eating crap! At the moment i,m eating OHs freebie bag of prawn crackers that he got with his Chinese last night-the worst thing u could possibly eat! It doesnt help that its skint week n there,s nothing much healthy in the cupboards.Looks like tea'll b oven chips n fish fingers of Sams!How r u 2 day hun?
Sal x

Just feelin realy bloated and dont have any energy at all. Ive eaten like crap 4 2 days now and i feel shocking 4 it. Im makin spag bol 4 tea 2day but il go easy on the pasta. Its so hard getting back on the wagon wen youve fallen off it.x

Just feelin realy bloated and dont have any energy at all. Ive eaten like crap 4 2 days now and i feel shocking 4 it. Im makin spag bol 4 tea 2day but il go easy on the pasta. Its so hard getting back on the wagon wen youve fallen off it.x

Tell me about it! eaten biscuits all day-outlaws have only just gone so OH reckons his appetites gone now and he doesnt want anything.So thats no tea for either of us.Sam,s late in bed so he,ll be mardy all day tomorrow-great!Might have some toast in a minute when OH stopped whingeing like a big kid that he,s had nothing 2 eat all day!
Sal x

Another crap day for me 2. i just feel so crap yet i keep eatin!! I Swear to god im startin a fresh 2moro. Just get your toast hun and leave him whingin.x

Another crap day for me 2. i just feel so crap yet i keep eatin!! I Swear to god im startin a fresh 2moro. Just get your toast hun and leave him whingin.x
Had my toast! Lol! Had biscuits already this morning! I told him if he fancied them 2 put them in a secret place or take them 2 work but he wont.Im not even slightly bothered if they,re not in the house and wouldnt even think about buying them,thats what makes me mad with myself!Then he fancies 1 a fornight and wonders why there,s none left! lol! Went 2 bed and read my Atkins book last night-dont know if i,ve got the staying power even though i know i feel loads better and less bloated on it!
Sal x

I dont think i could do the atkins. Biscuits dont realy bother me 2 much to b honest. Im feelin loads better 2day and less bloated. I Am not guna ruin it 2day im back on it.x

I dont think i could do the atkins. Biscuits dont realy bother me 2 much to b honest. Im feelin loads better 2day and less bloated. I Am not guna ruin it 2day im back on it.x
They dont bother me unless they,re there thats whats annoying.i can walk past them in the supermarket n i,m not bothered in the slightest-now Galaxy counters,yum yum! Lol!
Sal x

Back