O/T Pmt any ideas?!

samsmum1

Silver Member
:mad: Hi! I,ve had PMT throgh my entire adult life but since having my second son 3 years ago (at the age of 45) the symptoms have escalated til I barely recignise myself! From ten days before a period until 2nd or 3rd day of it actually starting I turn into a monster (I,ve got tears rolling down my face just writing this)I shout at my 3 year old,sometimes deservedly sometimes not,but i,m scared i might really hurt him one day.I,ve fallen out with my partner (which doesnt help cos he,s a bully anyway so it just makes him worse).I,ve even got the form for a council house ready to post later which I wouldnt have the guts to do any other time.Ie read up on the peri menopause which is the ten years leading upto the menopause and spoken to the doctor who agreed thats what it could be. He gave me HRT about 6 months ago,I felt ill and thought it was them so threw them away (it was a virus) but daren,t go back.Ive made another appointment cos i,m getting worse but dont know where to start explaining myself! Anyone else had this? Any tips would be appreciated .Thanks
Sal x

Hey sal. Gosh u are having a time of it hun arnt you. Thort I was bad just coping with school holidays!! So ive heard chamomile tea is gud and fish oil. Have a luck in holand and barat they do some good stuff and im sure theyl be able to help. Dark choc ive heard works 2!!! Hope you get it sorted hun I feel for you. :) x

Hey sal. Gosh u are having a time of it hun arnt you. Thort I was bad just coping with school holidays!! So ive heard chamomile tea is gud and fish oil. Have a luck in holand and barat they do some good stuff and im sure theyl be a with able to help. Dark choc ive heard works 2!!! Hope you get it sorted hun I feel for you. :) x
Thanks guys! i did start taking starflower oil years ago cos its supposed to be more potent than cod liver oil but you know how it is,you miss one then that leads to another and before you know it you,re off them altogether.I,m going to persevere with them and see what the doctor says.I don,t have much choice really!
Thanks again!
Sal x

You can do it hun. Be strong think of you and your kids and get that shitbag out of your life and everything will cum right. If you want sumat that bad you wil make it happen. We are all here for you hun.xx

You can do it hun. Be strong think of you and your kids and get that shitbag out of your life and everything will cum right. If you want sumat that bad you wil make it happen. We are all here for you hun.xx

Thanks sweetie-had a bit of a night with it last night.My 26 yr old (from my marriage-not his son) came to get some of his stuff and fronted him out nose to nose-luckily he thought of Sam and walked off but it could have got ugly (They have history)LO doesnt need to see cr*p like that so the form is going in the post when I go to town later.Diets gone out of the window (again!) two kit kat chunkys last night (and wine) and another this morning (without the wine that,d be seriously alcy teritory-lol!).Anyway onwards and forwards at least I get to go to work for the next 4 nights out of the way-never thought i,d look forward to work!
Thanks again honey
Sal x

Well ldmt me no how you get on wont you. Totaly go post that form!!! Can you not stay where you are and kick him out?? I dont blame you for the kitkas I would of eaten much more than that!! As soon as you get him out of your life it will be a new chapter for you and everything will fall into place. Good luck with the form and at least u have a plan so its gota be onwards and upwards for you now hun.xx

Well ldmt me no how you get on wont you. Totaly go post that form!!! Can you not stay where you are and kick him out?? I dont blame you for the kitkas I would of eaten much more than that!! As soon as you get him out of your life it will be a new chapter for you and everything will fall into place. Good luck with the form and at least u have a plan so its gota be onwards and upwards for you now hun.xx

Cheers sweetie will let u know what happens!
Sal x

Hey sal. Well my eating went out of the window last nite. I ended up stufin my face with chocolate spread sarnies!!! Kids bak 2 school yay. Just me and my daughter and what a little madam she is lately. Doesnt help that shes had full on cold and shes been so whingy and getin me up at 5 every morn, its doing no gud for my eye bags I can tell you. So hows u? Have u been escaping to work this weekend?? Hope everythings going ok and your feeling abit more upbeat. Did you post your form??:) xx

Hey sal. Well my eating went out of the window last nite. I ended up stufin my face with chocolate spread sarnies!!! Kids bak 2 school yay. Just me and my daughter and what a little madam she is lately. Doesnt help that shes had full on cold and shes been so whingy and getin me up at 5 every morn, its doing no gud for my eye bags I can tell you. So hows u? Have u been escaping to work this weekend?? Hope everythings going ok and your feeling abit more upbeat. Did you post your form??:) xx
Hi hun! Feeling much better in myself cheers.Same cant be said for the diet though! Sam doesnt go to nursery on a Monday so after playgroup I usually go to town for something for tea.Well he decided he wanted fish and chips(again!)good job its onlly once a week except for pay week! So no prizes for guessing what I had?! Shared his at least not like I had a portion to myself! Had a chocolate finger fest after work last night as well! Bugger!! I,m fed up of being hungry on 26 bl**dy pps which doesnt help! Dont know whether to go back to SW or not?! Never hang myself will I? Anyway got docs in an hour was hoping I felt really PMTish so I could describe my symptoms better but I dont feel too bad today-marvellous isnt it!
Catch u later
Sal x

Oh yeah just re-read your post-yeah I posted it Gulp!

Oh fish and chips sound so good. What id give for them now!! Wel at least he goes playgroup. I put leah in last september and she hated it she screamed the place down til i t was time to pick her up. In the end they decided maybe she was abit young even tho she was 2 and half and they can start at 2! Just my look tho. She keeps tellin me she isnt going to school til shes ten,as if!!! Wel ive done ok today but its bout 8oclock wen my munchies start so fingers crossed. To top al that my straightners blew up on me and ive been walking round like bloody wurzel gumage for 2 days!!! Hope docs goes ok for you and u get sorted hun.xx:)

Oh fish and chips sound so good. What id give for them now!! Wel at least he goes playgroup. I put leah in last september and she hated it she screamed the place down til i t was time to pick her up. In the end they decided maybe she was abit young even tho she was 2 and half and they can start at 2! Just my look tho. She keeps tellin me she isnt going to school til shes ten,as if!!! Wel ive done ok today but its bout 8oclock wen my munchies start so fingers crossed. To top al that my straightners blew up on me and ive been walking round like bloody wurzel gumage for 2 days!!! Hope docs goes ok foryou and u get sorted hun.xx:)
Worzel Gummidge!LMAO!! Cheers hun.One n a half off at WW this morning! Not as bad as I thought.Glad I went though otherwise Id be stuffing choc down by now! Just had a fish finger wrap which was beaut but didnt even touch the sides!
Better go to work cos the Scottish shortbreads are calling me on top of the fridge,just have to go straight to bed when I
get in otherwise all the weeklies,ll be seen off on the first night!
Sal x

Aww well done sal thats brill. Youl be pleased to no I bought some new straightners so I can now go outside and not scare the world,haha. For some reason im not that hungry today. Got cold and feeling sory for myself!!!x

Aww well done sal thats brill. Youl be pleased to no I bought some new straightners so I can now go outside and not scare the world,haha. For some reason im not that hungry today. Got cold and feeling sory for myself!!!x
Ha ha! Happy days Worzel! Long may it continue (the loss of appetite that is not the cold! Lol!)
Sal x

Well what ever it was didnt last long. pizza and chips ruined it last nite. What the hell is wrong with me!!!

Don,t worry about it-I,m on night off tonight so am teetering on the edge of a chilled bottle of vino collapso,having already used most of my weeklies and weigh day was only yesterday! Can,t seem to get my ass into gear (although I did run 5 miles this morning!) Check me out eh! Lol!
Sal x

Get u sal, wel dun. You wouldnt catch me runnin for the bus!!! I only have 1 stone to get off but I just cant seem 2 do it. My heads not in it eitha at the min! Havent pointed anything today at all but dont think ive dun 2 bad. Cheese and ham toasie 4 lunch and homemade cheesy chip butty 4 tea!!! Dont think its that bad I jurt wanted a normal sandwich with real cheese oh and sum butter which I havent had 4 ages. Wine sounds gud im more ov a pint ov lager girl tho,how ladylike eh. U cud just picture it. Me lukin like bloody worzel supping my pint,haha.x

Get u sal, wel dun. You wouldnt catch me runnin for the bus!!! I only have 1 stone to get off but I just cant seem 2 do it. My heads not in it eitha at the min! Havent pointed anything today at all but dont think ive dun 2 bad. Cheese and ham toasie 4 lunch and homemade cheesy chip butty 4 tea!!! Dont think its that bad I jurt wanted a normal sandwich with real cheese oh and sum butter which I havent had 4 ages. Wine sounds gud im more ov a pint ov lager girl tho,how ladylike eh. U cud just picture it. Me lukin like bloody worzel supping my pint,haha.x
LMAO! Again! -Never mind worzel-check out my bingeathon menu on your other thread! Thing is Ive got my monthly pass fee coming out tomorrow-could really do with the money this week.Wouldnt mind so much if i was sticking to it! I.m even planning what choc to buy from Lil which is bang next door to the nursery-They,re all conspiring against me! Mind you so,s the gym but that doesnt seem to have the same effect! lol!
Sal x

Back