O/T Pmt any ideas?!

Anyone seen 'Fat Face'?

I used to do Atkins (years ago!) and felt great on it but got fed up with all the doom and gloom merchants saying I was going to die cos of all the fat and gave up.I was reading the Atkins board on this site yesterday and someone suggested watching a documentary called 'Fat Face'.I watched it last night and it highlighted just how the grain and dairy industries (and Governments) have brainwashed us into eating low fat in order to lose weight and stay healthy (we have never been fatter or unhealthier) and for 99% of the time humans have been on earth they didnt eat most of the stuff we eat now and obesity was unheard of.Makes you think.........
Sal x

Sorry matey meant to answer you before posting the fat face thread not doung well cos well......just fed up?!
Lol! How you doing?
Sal x
hey hun. yeh im not doing 2 bad realy its w.d 2moz so fingers crossed! my fones broken coz i was on it in the bath last nite and water got in it. touch screen wont work now and im soo bloody cross!!! so have you decided on atkins then? hows everything else going have you been ok.xxx

hey hun. yeh im not doing 2 bad realy its w.d 2moz so fingers crossed! my fones broken coz i was on it in the bath last nite and water got in it. touch screen wont work now and im soo bloody cross!!! so have you decided on atkins then? hows everything else going have you been ok.xxx
Hi matey-not sure yet cos it is quite expensive n we,re still struggling with OH business being quiet at the moment.I prefer it though cos I do get a lot of PMT bloating which it gets rid of and I dont eat all the crap that I do on WW!. Might do SW red days but my heads a shed atm.Will keep u posted,you crack on girl u seem to have it sorted!
Sal x

Hi matey-not sure yet cos it is quite expensive n we,re still struggling with OH business being quiet at the moment.I prefer it though cos I do get a lot of PMT bloating which it gets rid of and I dont eat all the crap that I do on WW!. Might do SW red days but my heads a shed atm.Will keep u posted,you crack on girl u seem to have it sorted!
Sal x
fingers crossed i do hun but its so easy to go off the rails. hope the scales are good to me in the morn tho!!! had ashit of a day tho seriously gunna loose my rag with my kids today, talk about cheeky. let me no what ypu decide tho. you will find your feet soon im sure you will.xx

fingers crossed i do hun but its so easy to go off the rails. hope the scales are good to me in the morn tho!!! had ashit of a day tho seriously gunna loose my rag with my kids today, talk about cheeky. let me no what ypu decide tho. you will find your feet soon im sure you will.xx
Cheers hun will do -speak 2 morrow
Sal x

Well im 3pound down this week so i must b doing somethghng rite. Cant believe it realy not afta the huge double choc cake i had the other nite. just shows abit ov what u fancy doesnt hurt.x

Well im 3pound down this week so i must b doing somethghng rite. Cant believe it realy not afta the huge double choc cake i had the other nite. just shows abit ov what u fancy doesnt hurt.x
OMG thats fab! You cant have much left to lose can you?Chuck us a bit of PMA would you! Lol!
Sal x

12pound 2 loose til im at my goal but wen i get there il rethink. i dnt wana b 2 skinny i wana stil keep my curves. have u decided on anything yet.x

12pound 2 loose til im at my goal but wen i get there il rethink. i dnt wana b 2 skinny i wana stil keep my curves. have u decided on anything yet.x

Nope-still on a downer-cant shake it off wish i,d just go into the bloody menopause and stop having periods,I feel like i,m in limbo land at the moment and can,t seem to feel enthusiasic about anything(including losing weight!).Good luck for the 12 pounds girlie-nearly there!
Sal x

Im sure once your moods start improving then everything wil fal into place. I no how u feel sal honest. afta havin my second child i got told i had post natel depresion. I didnt believe them coz i thort that just ment u cudnt bond with your baby and i did. I used to lujt at people and wonder wot they was smiling bout and things i shud ov been happy about i just wasnt. I Always felt like i was walking round with a big black cloud folowing me. anyway it turned out that i had had it since my son was born 7 years b4. So ive been on antidepresents for 2 years and now undastand that its not normal 2 feel like that. I stil have my bad days where things get on top ov me and i suffer panic attaks 2. Il b gradualy cumin off them and hopefuly wil be ok and neva have 2 eva feel like that again. Dont feel like your on your own coz i getit. Anyway have a gud mothers day hun.x

Im sure once your moods start improving then everything wil fal into place. I no how u feel sal honest. afta havin my second child i got told i had post natel depresion. I didnt believe them coz i thort that just ment u cudnt bond with your baby and i did. I used to lujt at people and wonder wot they was smiling bout and things i shud ov been happy about i just wasnt. I Always felt like i was walking round with a big black cloud folowing me. anyway it turned out that i had had it since my son was born 7 years b4. So ive been on antidepresents for 2 years and now undastand that its not normal 2 feel like that. I stil have my bad days where things get on top ov me and i suffer panic attaks 2. Il b gradualy cumin off them and hopefuly wil be ok and neva have 2 eva feel like that again. Dont feel like your on your own coz i getit. Anyway have a gud mothers day hun.x

Aw ,Thanks honey,u too.The doctor tried me on anti-depressants a couple of years ago and tbh I didnt rate them.I didnt feel any better/worse I didnt feel anything-just in a numb state.I thought at the time 'its got to get better than this',and now this bloody peri-menopause thing has taken over instead! Diets still in a suspended state! lol!
Speak soon,Sal x

I get bad PMT and I've totally had enough of it now so I'm getting the coil fitted next month (IUS) fingers crossed that will help loads!

I get bad PMT and I've totally had enough of it now so I'm getting the coil fitted next month (IUS) fingers crossed that will help loads!

Sorry hun-don,t think itll make any difference-I had one fitted 3 yrs ago after my son was born and i,m still the same.I don,t know if it depends what type you're on but as far as I know the coil doesnt affect/contain hormones like the pill does.I couldnt take the pill because they all make my PMT far worse no matter what type .
Sal x

Hey sal. How have u been geting on? Mad wkend far too much drinking and eatin crap for me but thats life and i dnt feel guilty eitha,haha.x

Sorry hun-don,t think itll make any difference-I had one fitted 3 yrs ago after my son was born and i,m still the same.I don,t know if it depends what type you're on but as far as I know the coil doesnt affect/contain hormones like the pill does.I couldnt take the pill because they all make my PMT far worse no matter what type .
Sal x

I'm getting the IUS which is a type of coil that contains hormones :)

Hey sal. How have u been geting on? Mad wkend far too much drinking and eatin crap for me but thats life and i dnt feel guilty eitha,haha.x
Hi sweetie! EL crappo same as you! Never mind-onwards and forwards -its a new day for us all! (Says me who had a bottle of wine last night! Got a gob like Ghandi,s flip flop this morning! Lol!)
Sal x

Oh thats so funny sal but thats how i felt munday morning. Im focused 2day tho. I am soo tired. Y Is it i neva sleep after beer for a few days its bloody annoying. Its not doin anything for my eye bags.x

Back