O/T Pmt any ideas?!

Wow sal u r brave!!! My dads got the box set and it brings him out in a sweat just luckin at it. Do u have the youtube channel? u can watch them on there thats how i do al my workouts.x

Haha! I can access youtube by googling it-is that it or do u mean a seperate channel? told u I was a technophobe didnt i? Lol! I keep watching it on the shopping channel and well fancy it,although in my head i,m as fit as I used 2 be! Lol! Think i might do my Reebok Advanced video tomorrow -trouble is my video player........no forget it -new telly v old video player -bugger! I love that step video but its been deleted so I cant get it on dvd! Looks like Tae Bo-not done it 4 a while!
Sal x

U wil suprise yourself at how quick u wil get back into working out. I have virgin tv and theres a you tube channel so i watch it thru the tv. I dont even think i could attempt it. I wouldnt even make it through the warm up!!! Hows 2day gone for u hun,r u stil on track.x

U wil suprise yourself at how quick u wil get back into working out. I have virgin tv and theres a you tube channel so i watch it thru the tv. I dont even think i could attempt it. I wouldnt even make it through the warm up!!! Hows 2day gone for u hun,r u stil on track.x

Hi Hun-hanging on in there! Second (large) glass of vino collapso,s going down the hatch-but at least they,re accounted for!
Thats one thing-i do love my exercise-nearly as much as i love sleep-dont get enough of either!
Sal x

Haha u go girl. Now if that was pints id b with u:beer:

Wahay That takes me back-Worzel with her pints-lol! How u doing 2 day hun? Or rather how were u ?(i,ve just realised what tme it is-i,ve just got in from work).Nighty night!
Haha!
Sal x

Haha. I havent had a worzel day for a while fingers crossed. Yeh hun im good,stil on the wagon. Hope you r sal just keep thinkin xmas!! Just played in garden yesterday and got loads of sun. dont no what my plan today is yet tho. r u doing anythin interestin?x

Haha. I havent had a worzel day for a while fingers crossed. Yeh hun im good,stil on the wagon. Hope you r sal just keep thinkin xmas!! Just played in garden yesterday and got loads of sun. dont no what my plan today is yet tho. r u doing anythin interestin?x

Morning hun! No not doing anything special-maybe a walk onto town n try to avoid the park-boooring! Haha
OH,s in a fishing match all day so at least I wont have his moaning ass around the place all day! Diets ok-just had a load of mini breadsticks and some light philli with chives-gorg! Trouble is i,m off work for a week now-more time 2 fill-will have to have a few early nights instead of eating!
Sal x

Im not guna let u fail sal im guna have to crack the whip with u if u sit piggin out on your week off. You wil thank me at xmas when your 2 hot to trot hun. Y Dont u join r challenge weve got startin from monday. we each have to give up sumthing we love for a week. mines bread and crisps!!!x

Im not guna let u fail sal im guna have to crack the whip with u if u sit piggin out on your week off. You wil thank me at xmas when your 2 hot to trot hun. Y Dont u join r challenge weve got startin from monday. we each have to give up sumthing we love for a week. mines bread and crisps!!!x

Both bread AND crisps?! Good luck hun! Thanks 4 the support hun-you,re right,I would be so disappointed with myself if I was still this weight at Crimbo.Is the challenge on your 'is it just me thread'? Yep i,ll join u-just need 2 decide what 2 give up?! Lol!
Sal x

No hun its in off topic and called the willpower puff girls challenge. Everybody needs support at times sal and me and u have fanied about enough this year. Cum xmas we wil be new people. We can do it hun and i arnt guna let us fail and b sat in the same situation at xmas.x

No hun its in off topic and called the willpower puff girls challenge. Everybody needs support at times sal and me and u have fanied about enough this year. Cum xmas we wil be new people. We can do it hun and i arnt guna let us fail and b sat in the same situation at xmas.x[/QUOTE
Oh yeah thats what i meant! Lol! If i wont be threadjacking ,ill join u.Think i.ll be giving up crisps as well-i,ve eaten loads of OH McCoys n i,m not really that fussed about them-i just cant leave multipacks in the cupboard! Bad,bad,bad!!
Sal x

Yay give up crisps sal. We can be crispless 2getha haha. Ive been sat in the garden 2day and fancied a bevy so ive had 3 big bottles of carlsberg. Think theyve gone to my head!!

Yay give up crisps sal. We can be crispless 2getha haha. Ive been sat in the garden 2day and fancied a bevy so ive had 3 big bottles of carlsberg. Think theyve gone to my head!!

Yo Trine pi$$y pants! Lol! There,s me sat here bevy-less! Had most of our Sams chips 2 day cos he only wanted the fish,but i overpointed them 2 b on the safe side (I allowed 14 pps from the eating out book for a full portion of chips).I,m probably going to regret it but I think i,m going 2 give up my beloved pepsi max 4 the challenge,with all the running I really need 2 drink more water! I,ll be suicidal without my coke fix so i,ll probably b chewing your ear off by Monday night! Lol!
Sal x

Yo sal. Wel it makes a change its me with the bevy haha. Ive cum round now,god it doesnt take much these days!!! Wow u go hun thats realy brave of u givin that up if u have it most days. oh and dont wory im all ears. Im ready to crack my whip with u sal.x

Yo sal. Wel it makes a change its me with the bevy haha. Ive cum round now,god it doesnt take much these days!!! Wow u go hun thats realy brave of u givin that up if u have it most days. oh and dont wory im all ears. Im ready to crack my whip with u sal.x

Cheers matey! I wouldnt say I was addicted 2 pepsi max but OH got me 6 cans last night and they,ve all gone! Its scary when apparently you,re at risk of osteoporosis if u drink 1 can a week-,A WEEK!.I drink more than that before 7 o,clock in a morning! I,m surprised i,m not just a pile of skin on the floor,with all my bones dissolved! Lol! What a saddo i am-Sat night off and i,m sat here watching QVC with my celery and bowl of salt!.(and i,m going 2 bed in a minute-all that running on my rotting bones is knackering-haha!
Sal x

Think its def a gud thing your giving it up for a week then hun. Sure you wil feel better without it. Good for u sat with your celery your on the ball. Go easy with the salt tho. Have an early nite hun and wake up al refreshed ready to start another day.x

Think its def a gud thing your giving it up for a week then hun. Sure you wil feel better without it. Good for u sat with your celery your on the ball. Go easy with the salt tho. Have an early nite hun and wake up al refreshed ready to start another day.x

Morning matey! Let OH get up with Sam this morning-dont know why I bothered cos i could hear him running about and when i got up he was just finishing off my last Muller greek yog-charming! So much for my strawbs n yog brekkie! Why is it that Sundays are so much longer than the rest of the week!? Boooring! What u upto today hun?
Sal x

Morning hun. I no wot u mean bout sundays they realy do drag dont they. I realy dont like sundays oh just likes to chil out and do nothing so it feels a long day. Wish the sun wud hury up and cum out im freezin.x

Back