oatie thing - from older books

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by sprokit, 23 February 2008 Social URL.

1. sprokit

sprokit New Member

rosemary conley
    Hi - wonder if any of you can help me - did the Rosemary Conley diet many years ago and managed to lost 3.5 stones, which has crept back on - so doing it again with the aim of staying eating properly.
    Done the initial 2 week bit and lost 5 lbs, next week lost 3 lbs and this week 1 1/2lbs...but the big thing is the inches that have already disappeared around my tummy!
    Anyway - am trying to find the recipe for the oatie sweet that appeared in her earlier books - dead easy to make and we loved (even the family ate it too...) ingredients were porridge oats, apples, honey, currants/sultanas and yoghurt....but what were the measurements???

Trying really hard to stick to proper weights this time (what a shock when i measured the porridge you are allowed for breakfast ...and what we had been having before..............and the wine measurement seems minute!)

If anyone can help - just the correct weights is all I need. Ta
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Slimming world
    sounds yum, id also like to know about this?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.