October Challenge!

Weigh in tonight for me! Good luck for tomorrow - you can only have done what you've done, and if you know you've been 100% then you can only be happy! :)

Good luck Jules! I've talked myself right out of the duldrums, lol - just put on a wee vest top and my favourite trousers and actually, I see a pretty damn big difference from a few weeks ago! My face, jawline and shoulder area is noticeably slimmer and the top of my belly is far less bulky...so I don't care what happens tomorrow, I'm obviously headed in the right direction! Just thought to myself...where would I be now if I hadn't taken control and joined SW? Answer is probably a good stone heavier and more miserable than ever - but I'm not! Happy happy thoughts :)

Just half a lb off this week but my measurements are down from last week. I did a lot of walking and lifting heavy lumps of wood (moving a quail enclosure) which might explain things because I was looking at another good loss before that. 2.5lbs down, 2.5lbs to go :)

For everyone who gained, the 100 days until Christmas thread had a great idea of focusing on how many days you could be 100%. A great idea because with that will come the losses, and if you have a big event this week you still have another 6 days to focus on.

To all the losers, a big well done :)

Not going to find out my weight for another couple of weeks, but I'm feeling great and can really see differences in my body, so whether I'm loosing or not the exercise is def doing its job.

40mins to go for my WI arggghhhh - im losing at a rate of 1lb a week so hopefully i can do the same this week if not better

Aaaaaaah balls. Just made a whoopsie making the dinner...*sigh*.

Was making a creamy roasted veg pasta. Realised I had no more quark or anything to finish sauce, and was in a hurry with hungry bf, hungry kids and starving me. So I dumped in a tub of Elmlea double thinking ah feck it, live a little. I have since worked out that the tub is worth about 37.5 syns and am FREAKING OUT about how much I had. I only had two serving spoons' worth of the pasta and packed the rest of my plate out with superfree so pretty sure at the most I've had about 12/13 syns worth...still tons in the pan. I should just relax about it shouldnt I? But estimating syns isn't good and I've gone and done this the night before WI. CRAP!!

Lost 1.5lbs this week so that's 5.5lbs off

only a scabby half off for me but better than on, Sheanin i dunno how many of you there are but if you divide the 37 by how many there are of you id use that as a guide so if 4 of you 9.25 syns its done now so no point worrying - forget it tomorrow is a new day :)

Texty, you just saved my sanity. Why didnt I think of calculating it that way?! I had considerably less than a 1/4 of it...so I'm happy enough to just estimate 9 syns. I am a div...maths was never my strong point.

I just blubbed over nothing, I'm still within syns *facepalm*

Your more than welcome hun - Maths wasnt my strong point either believe it or not haha i got an unclassified - but if Ive helped then it makes the little I did learn worthwhile haha

I appreciate it lol. My God...old demons are hard to kill. Think I maybe need to have a treat once in a while without counting the syns, try and accept that its ok to splurge sometimes. Very embarrassed too. Oh well - never mind, there's my first hissy fit done and dusted lol!

3.5lbs off tonight!!!

5.5/10lbs

Back