Official weekly weigh in.

Well done everyone! :clap::clap:

Do you always have your official weigh in on a Friday morning?
I'm going to claim a loss of 8lbs (7 of them in attack) but I'm going to get some new scales tomorrow as mine can vary up to 2lbs depending on whether I lean to the left or right.

1.2kg loss for me :D down to 71.9kg so only 3.9kg to go now. Went and bought myself my first pair of size 12 jeans since way before i had my first baby!!!!! They fit but are a little tight so i will leave them for a couple more kgs.

don't think I've worn size 12 jeans since before my first baby either!

but he was 40 this year!! :D

so don't think I can blame it on him now

Tee hee I'd never worn a size 12 before the last few weeks. I came to the UK 20+ years ago when I was already a 14/16 or so! I have to buy some more trousers tomorrow, as they are a bit too complicated to take in tidily, esp type 'jeans', but I intend to do as many of my skirts as I can.

Anja - t'would be mighty nice to see "before" and "after" pics!

1.2kg loss for me :D down to 71.9kg so only 3.9kg to go now. Went and bought myself my first pair of size 12 jeans since way before i had my first baby!!!!! They fit but are a little tight so i will leave them for a couple more kgs.

Well done you!

Well done to all those who have lost in the last few days:D. Anja, I'm sure you must be at your true weight now (whether you've weighed or not), how exciting!

Another 1.4 off for me (3 lb) :). I have two meals out (tomorrow and Saturday) this week, so I don't think the scales will be so nice to me next week!

CONGRATULATIONS! Wow Robin - that's a STONE lost! and your BMI is great! (Are you not nearing your Dukan "true weight"?). Are people noticing now?

Oh and given the comment on the front cover of the book about "the French", have you found many who've heard of it and/or approve of it? (It's true that he's been visible in the media of late but I laughed at those claims re "the French"!

Thanks Jo, I'm surprised it's coming off so quickly (despite not lapsing apart from the conso on holiday).

A few friends have remarked, most people don't say anything (maybe they think I'm ill?) as I haven't broadcast that I'm dieting (but if anyone asks I will say). I've told a couple of friends (one doesn't need to diet at all but wanted to know anyway!) about this diet, they'd never heard of it (although it was a friend - not from the village or round about - that told me about it). This is the sticks where folk don't seem as bothered though (although to be fair, most of them don't need to be bothered).

I tried on size 42 trousers, they fit no bother but will keep belting in the bigger ones until the colder season starts, but size 42 tops either don't fasten or cut my boobs in half:cry:. I'm beginning to think Dukan should be asking women bra size instead of wrist size to calculate true weight, I thought the b*ggers would have shrunk a bit, but no:sigh:. Being able to wear 42 tops really would make me happy (do you find that shops only stock a limited range of size 44 or is it years since you've bought that size?)

Anyway, I'm waffling - it's too early!

Oh and I never realised I'd lost a stone, so thanks for pointing that out (hangs head and goes to the bottom of the class:eek:).

Whoo hoo a stone!! Well done Laura, and youve nearly lost 10% of your body weight! Really really well done.

brill laura so pleased for you xxx

my weigh in today was 185lb so down 1lb not suprising after last weekend but still in the right direction

Robin - in my country village (115 inhabitants!), no one I've ever eaten (or drank) with has a clue about dieting. The elderly couple who have adopted us, and let us plant our veggies in their field, are mystified at my constant dieting (hence my "usual" refusal of freshly baked biscuits/bread/brioche/cake with my cuppa with them...)... the guy works hard still in the fields, and with animals, so no weight problems there... and the woman says she's careful never to eat meat in the evening, awh!

I must admit that I rarely if ever buy clothes here any more as they're so much cheaper in the UK! I never really left size 12 tops (sometimes 10s)...

Scrumper - YAY!! way to go

Robin - in my country village (115 inhabitants!), no one I've ever eaten (or drank) with has a clue about dieting. The elderly couple who have adopted us, and let us plant our veggies in their field, are mystified at my constant dieting (hence my "usual" refusal of freshly baked biscuits/bread/brioche/cake with my cuppa with them...)... the guy works hard still in the fields, and with animals, so no weight problems there... and the woman says she's careful never to eat meat in the evening, awh!

I must admit that I rarely if ever buy clothes here any more as they're so much cheaper in the UK!
I never really left size 12 tops (sometimes 10s)...

Scrumper - YAY!! way to go

Thanks everyone and well done Tania!

Jo, do you order clothes online or just go shopping when you are there? I know M&S deliver to France (got my Mum's pressies for the kids at Christmas from there) but don't know who else would? It's easier and quicker shopping in the UK - there's far more choice for my size (and I can get away with not trying it on!) AND I can get bras instore - amazing!

woo hoo well done Laura!

And thanks - YES I AM as of today. Been hanging on being just over since the weekend, 1lb over yesterday and wham today 1lb under... Perfect timing too as I've got a girly weekend away in London set up. :talk017:

I'll be out of touch till next week so I am weighing in today at 63.6kg, by memory that should be ~2lb down from last week.

Laura: people commenting. With everything starting up after the hols lots of people haven't seen me for a while so some are cautious, just in case I *am/was* seriously ill ;) which is nice to be able to reassure them that it was 'my own work'.

If I have time I'll start a conso diary later.

Well done to everyone this week - and if I can do it you can too, admittedly I only had a short distance to go.

My Weight Chart:

wow to u all well done robin and scrumper !!!

we are all doing absoloutly fabulous !!!

Back