Official weekly weigh in.

You've not been fully initiated until we know your monthly cycle and your bodily motions :D x
you are soooo right :)
poo, periods and pains please ;)

No weigh in for me today, my scale got broke over the weekend and the replacement is not nice, so next weekend I am buying a new one...

you are soooo right :)
poo, periods and pains please ;)

You two would love my FIL - he particularly enjoys letting us all know in great detail about his bowel functions whilst everyone is eating their dinner! :eek:;)

Kelly - If only all scales gave us an accurate result. These scale changes sound very scary. I can imagine how off-putting it must be! Good luck on your hunt for new, kinder ones.

- 1lb for me this week

Well done to all who have lost this week and good luck for today's WI for those who have an appointment with the scales.

Another 700gr off since last week. Just another 100gr until back to where I was. Onwards and downwards:).

(stupidly early, can't get back to sleep).

Hello,

brilliant Laura, m-mouse and Vikki!!

Sort of STS for me - but really, strictly: nearly 1kg up on last week which was extraordinarily low? I was 62.2 yesterday (yes I could not resist the scales) and this morning 62.8, after a really strict PP day (I did lick the spoon making Rice pudding for the kids :D)

Ahh well, the quirks of weighing and water, as long as I am well below my 64 target I'm reasonably happy.

Busy day here today so might not be able to pop back later.

Sounds good Anja, anything below goal is a STS really isnt it?

A lovely 3.2 down for me to make a nice round 50lbs gone.

Down 4lb this week

2lb is great ....think mine was a fluke lol

Well done everyone. :D

I sts again this week. Well done Tania on 4lb down but looking at your daily menus I'm not sure I could survive on the little that you eat lol. Although saying that I have been REALLY good the last 2 days and am determined to keep it up this week ........ um......hang on didn't I say that last week? Oh dear, well watch this space x

Back