Official weekly weigh in.

Well done on all the results this week, I am 2 lb down, very pleased considering I totally fell off the wagon on Saturday after having a very crappy week :/

Hi haven't been on for ages as been very unwell. Had blip over Easter and put 4lb back on but have now lost that plus 4lb so total loss 1st 8 so far. Slowly but surely ?

Lots2lose YOU are doing great.... their is a picture gallery on this site an it shows before and afters... very inspirational. Set a goal for yourself, it's ok be a little selfish. That is a healthy mentality when dieting.
A friend of mine that needed to loose best guess 60-70lbs. She began weight watchers and was not trying to do this overnight, just slow and steady. Incorporating how her and her husband ate into the big picture. Both are in their late 50's. Today she is in the 120lb range. Her goal was a pound or 2 each month, but it worked for her. She changed her lifestyle of food. The husband lost weight to and was not even trying, she just changed that one meal a day for him. Her tape floats around in my head and has really helped me keep things in perspective. Clinically they say it takes 30 days to change a persons habits. Bread is my nemesis or Heroin as I refer to it here.

AM weigh in 163 and that is without walks this week. The Foot.

Thanks Karen A :) will definately have a look at those pics!

Had my official weekly weigh in this morning and have now lost 24lb...4 more to go and thats 2 stone so very pleased! I did lighter life before and stuck to it easily as was losing way over a stone a month and seeing the results so fast really h,elped me have to keep reminding myself thats no good though as I put it all back on and then some!

My befores and afters are in my gallery...

Well done Lots2Lose. As you say, those meal replacement diets might help get the weight off faster, but don't really teach us good habits for the future.

I have to remind myself often... I get too hung up on the last 5K which keep returning... (ok 15K!)

STS for me. Not unhappy with that.

Well I'm so happy! It was my first official weigh in today and I've lost 6lbs in 9 days, I lost 3lbs in attack which I did for 5 days and a further 3lbs, I've never lost 6lbs when initially starting any other diet so these results are really motivating. :D

Excellent Louchou! And Cox, yes stay positive!

Lost another 3lb, 1lb off 2 stone now! Feeling better as on antibiotics now and positive I'm back on track after Easter slip up! ?

Lots2lose said:
Lost another 3lb, 1lb off 2 stone now! Feeling better as on antibiotics now and positive I'm back on track after Easter slip up!

Back