Oh-low carb megastore made me screw up!

sweet-like-coco

i ordered some chocolate covered marshmallows and had 3 before I realized that on the packet it said 9g of carbohydrate per marshmallow. On their website they claim that they have 0 carbs. I am so worried now and of course the marshmallows are in the bin (with fairy liquid on top) but im worried its too late..

Marshmallows are neat sugar I'm amazed they sell them on there. Just be careful with eatng these things from lowcarbmegastore etc as they have alot of things that can make you stall & I know in another post you said you were stalling.

If you keep it clean, meats, fish, veggies you'll shift the weight much quicker. xx

I would complain to them about them saying no carbs aswell. They cant possibly have 9g of dietry fibre to make then 0 net carbs?
I darent go on that site as ill end up ordering loads of stuff.

If you do come out of ketosis you will be back on track in couple of days. :D in fact im just going back in after my naughty fizzy fanta on thursday and way way way too much wine.

Yes, as Linz says, but I'd steer clear anyway.

I had a little edam cheese snack which was about 1g and then i made an egg muffin which i count as 3 g. and then a decaf coffee with 2 tbsp of single cream and splenda. so all in all about 7g/. However if the low carb megastore things are really 9g each it mean i am already at 27g without everything else. I am so sad

coco see the message from linz(ditzee) above - they hardly count at all :D

Just been looking at their marshmallows & they contain sugar alcohols which you take off the carbs so they will be neglegible carbs so I think you'll be fine ketosis-wise but all of these processed foods have alcohols or polyols in that can/will give you the runs & stall you. Just use them in moderation if you need to have them. x

Read this. xx

Back