Oh no!

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
Think I made a boo boo! Bough a Asda measure up bar because I forgot my shake at work and won't be home til 10pm and think I got the wrong one!!!!! First ingredients I see when I casually glance at the wrapper after eating it are glucose and sugar!!! Bugger!

How much do you think this will screw me up?! Should have checked first! I feel so stupid?! :(

Exactly which one did you get?

Ah well! It was an unintentional slip up. Will just carry on and be more careful in future! Hope it doesn't take too long to get back into ketosis :S

You might just get away with it 212. Looking at the nutritional info on myfitnesspal the carbs are pretty similar in the snack bar and the meal bar, only the snack bar has 0g protein in it so maybe it just wouldn't be as satisfying?

Thanks scotminx, to be fair it's my own fault and I can't change it now so will just carry on! Not gonna give in because of one slip up it's just a little frustrating since I've been so good since starting last Wednesday! X

Hopefully it won't knock you out of ketosis - I had some very sugary things at the weekend and managed to just stay in ketosis, I think because my overall calories were still pretty low so I burned the carbs off before they could do any harm!

Thanks LED! My official rich in is Wednesday but I'm being a bit naughty and tracking my weight every day! I find it really keeps me motivated and I'm not taking it as gospel just a guide so will see over the next couple if days if I did any damage! x

Back