Oh Please let me have lost weight!!

j70joj

Ok, so its wi tomorrow night and i am having one last prayer! that i will lose weight.

I dont know why i am not losing weight, i am following the plan and tracking but for the last 2 weeks i have sts. I have tried to limit fruit intake this week to 3 pieces per day to see if this makes any difference to my loses and also used only 20 of my weekly points!

So everything crossed.

Good luck. have you been measuring your inches as well? There may have been a difference there x

Good luck!!

I have had a bad week and jsut got on scales at home wi at 600 and have gained so not going tonite - that is not good but I am so cold and I can't really wait hours to eat my dinner tonite also have had 3 strenuous exercise sessions this week so can't see how i have gained really bummed.

Good luck!!
I have my weigh in tonite(30mins) and i really dont think i've lost anything this week.ive tracked everything and ive only used about 16 of my weekly allowance but my scales say sts but Fingers crossed mine are wrong!;)

Last edited:
I put on half a pound last week, and a pound tonight. I ahve stuck religiously to 29 points a day. I spent 21 of my weekly on alcohol thi week. I think I'm gonna give up. It's jsut not shifting. Gonna have to go for VLCD i think. Can't think ofa ny oyther option

i was exactley the same the last 2 weeks had STS so i went back to discover plan last fri, hoping for a loss this thurs

Nicola, will you let us all know how you get on this Thursday as you have moved back to the discover plan and I would be very interested to see how you got on?

X :)

I've just joined and seem to be having the same as you! Keep going! Our consultant told us that we should consider all the parties and treats going around at this time of year and if we sts it's not too bad. I know it's no consolation but hang in there. If you're doing it all by the book, the weight will come off, you know it will girl!!

ps. go to group, my scales are always all over the place if I weigh in during the week. You may have put on but you may not have! Also, you'll get the moral support if you stay. Last week I was ready to pack it all in and have a chinese after gaining, but when I left the group I went home and made a super free veggie soup and have been uber good this week to try and shift the gain I've had over the last two weeks.

ps. go to group, my scales are always all over the place if I weigh in during the week. You may have put on but you may not have! Also, you'll get the moral support if you stay. Last week I was ready to pack it all in and have a chinese after gaining, but when I left the group I went home and made a super free veggie soup and have been uber good this week to try and shift the gain I've had over the last two weeks.

I have approved your post above as it was automatically moderated.

Just click on this link and it will show you step by step how to put your weight ticker into your signature.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

If you need any help please ask:)

Please don't give up, stick at it and you will see results. Please don't weigh at home as home scales ae always wrong. Best of luck. xx

my scales at home are 2lb's lighter,,but i dont fool myself in thinking it's right))

Well. I probably have to eat my words now about how i dont have faith in propoints because this week i LOST 3 lbs. So when i look at my progress now in the 6 weeks since i started it looks ok! 7lbs in 5weeks! not too bad as its an average of 1.4lbs per week.

So i guess our answer is to hang on in there and eventually it will come off!!

aw well done!!!

Well done. Its an awful feeling when u are waiting to be weighed and dont think u have lost. Glad PP is paying off for u.

Back