Oh weign in tonight

ficole

Hey,

Just thought I'd come on before I get my weigh in, in case I'm not back (afraid of results). I haven't cheated, altough at the weekends I've no structure:confused:. So hopefully, tonight will get me focused again. Out of the 7 days, I only had 2 without excercise.

I've had somedays where I haven't felt hungry at all, and was debating whether or not to take a shake. Is it best to ensure your consume all 3?

Its funny, I started this last Monday (01/08/2011) and had no nights out planned. I was really optimistic about 4 weeks on LT, now all of a sudden, there is something every weekend. Help:cry:

Good luck to anyone else who has a weigh in today.

good luck x

Hey,

Just thought I'd come on before I get my weigh in, in case I'm not back (afraid of results). I haven't cheated, altough at the weekends I've no structure:confused:. So hopefully, tonight will get me focused again. Out of the 7 days, I only had 2 without excercise.

I've had somedays where I haven't felt hungry at all, and was debating whether or not to take a shake. Is it best to ensure your consume all 3?

Its funny, I started this last Monday (01/08/2011) and had no nights out planned. I was really optimistic about 4 weeks on LT, now all of a sudden, there is something every weekend. Help:cry:

Good luck to anyone else who has a weigh in today.

You really do need to consume all three packs as they ensure you recieve all the vitamins & nutrients

Good luck for WI

Clair x

Yep !!

Hungry or not drink all 3 all of it =)

I find when im not on a diet i have no social life the minute i start there are ppl with offers popping up everywhere :D

if your going just take a shake with you pre measured water and there you go thats my intention !!!!

let us no how you get on !!!! Good luck

Well Hey everyone,

Thanks for your support, week one went well. 10lb shifted. I will ensure to consume all 3 shakes.

Hows everyone getting on?

wow !!!!

well done thats bloody fab !!

keep it up

day 6 for me im good though =)

Back