Oh Wow

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ronniejacobs, 28 October 2009 Social URL.

1. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    just had to share with you all Feeling much better now and am getting there with the motivation. have decided to stop helping out in my class so i can sit in and listen to image therapy and get some mojo

Also

Made the chicken and spinach curry from the EE cookbook last night and was scrummy so much that my oh said it tastes like a restaurant one how good is that!!!!

this week been a bit of a write off but back to basics tomorrow (god i sound like ap olitician)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    So pleased you're feeling better! I found when I did the weighing that I missed out on the social side, I much prefer being an ordinary punter!
    Oh and the curry IS scrummy! Must get some spinach!

4. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i did it for 2 people (made 3 meals tho) but put lots of spinach in as its my fav

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds fab!! When I come off FF, I will be making this!!! Cant wait to eat "normal" SW food again...and its only day 2!! Lol
    Glad to read that your mojo is coming back Hun!!!

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.