Ohtobeslinky's Diary

hey slinky finally finished your diary!! :D im tired now after all that reading. hehe. dont worry about the gain hun, imagine if you had been on WW it would have been more!!

i really admire how you have made the decision to do this diet after what you have been through health wise. :)

you will get there hun, every journey has a few bumps in the road. as a fellow manc!! ;) can you just see us strutting are skinny stuff down deans gate!! :D

xox

Cheers Bex! Always need a boost - and I got another one today! 8lbs loss this week! So that's 40lbs off in 6 weeks - I'm so happy.

This diet is so worth it. I've had comments now about my weight - someone I hadn't seen in a while said "blimmin' heck you're disappearing" - which was lovely!

My confidence has gone up and I even tried on dresses today - in Peacock's - and they fitted!!!! Happy days xxx

Cheers Bex! Always need a boost - and I got another one today! 8lbs loss this week! So that's 40lbs off in 6 weeks - I'm so happy.

This diet is so worth it. I've had comments now about my weight - someone I hadn't seen in a while said "blimmin' heck you're disappearing" - which was lovely!

My confidence has gone up and I even tried on dresses today - in Peacock's - and they fitted!!!! Happy days xxx

OMG :eek: :eek: :eek: 40lbs in 6 weeks is amazing, you are doing so well......it sure is good when the comments come in....keep up the great work xx

Thank you! Now I'm trying to work out how to put an image in a post so I can show you what I looked like 6 weeks ago and now! x

Doing amazing doll!!

And now I'm in week 9 - a whole 3 stone 4lbs lost and feeling fantastic. I can't believe how easy this has been to do. Much more rewarding than WW or SW! I advocate this diet to anyone who is thinking about a weight loss programme - it's superb!

And I'm in Primark! That was my first goal - to be able to walk into Primark and buy something - I bought 3 tops for £8 - I've never been able to do that!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! x

Hi honey, somehow missed your dairy till now, have just had a lovely time reading it!
Didn't realise about your health problems, you are one very brave, inspiring and determined lady.
Hope you enjoyed the shopping, don't be too disappointed when those size 18s swamp you in a couple of weeks! :D

Thank you lovely! I'm just me - I'm a very happy survivor who is going to wow the doctors and wow the family and prove them all wrong! Size 18? Pah! I'm going to get to that 14 in no time! xxxxx

more posts pleeeeaaaaassssseeee :Dxxxxx

Back