OJ...Resurfacing with the aid of BARS!!

Thanks Bev and TTIR!

Feeling better today and breezed by on the plan today! Went to bed mega late and so knackered today! I slept in spare room, actually the double bed in there with mattress topper and fluffy bedspread is really quite luxurious..may give it another go later! Hub was snoring so loud i could even think about sleeping next to him...stinking of stella!

Today he reckoned it was 6 and not 10...well i must need maths lessons then cos i counted the darn blasters! I shouldnt speak about my hub making me feel crap about my looks because he doesnt NOW BUT he DID THEN, when we first met! I know he has apologised and said how silly he was, immature etc and he is surely making up for it now, always complimenting me and affectionate in public and private so i know he feels good about me...OR (and thats the problem bit)...OR I HOPE/THINK he does??? It can all get very complicated i think and i should just let it go but i guess somethings cut too deep and cant be plastered over....even after 4 years...

Anyway got a big theatre workshop trip tomorrow afternoon and today has been collecting medical slips, setting cover work and making sure i have all the risk assessment done (PAPER TO THE MAXIMUM!) Tonight i have to go over the lighting plan ao i shouldnt be on here too much...although got to say Im an addict....an all or nothing person Im afraid....thinkg id i CAN stop at 2,3 or 4 chocs now..i used to eat the whole lot!!!!

Period coming to end, thank goodness so may brave scales again tomorrow...and hopefully choc thoughts will do one!!

Hugs....

Sorry to hear you;ve been having a mare with OH. I know what you mean about him being horrible in the past, and not now. Thing is, if you're still angry, you're still angry, and those feelings will continue to come up unless you talk about it properly. Well, that was/is true for me anyway.

Thanks for your comments on my thread hon!

D x

Hey huns...

Well firstly things with OH OK! He did come in and said he just wont comment on my appearance and i said 'fine!'...does that mean he wont pay me the compliments now??? OH NO!!!!

Anyway..i braved the scales this am and they said 11st 3lb so theyre moving donw Im pleased to say. Aiming to be 11st 2lb by Thursdays WI, for a 3lb loss this week!!

Feeling slimmer again today, size 14s getting roomy so thats a good sign im heading into the 12s again!

Got theatre trip/workshop this aft, been busy organising that..these school trips are always a worry and so many teachers just dont do them now but with my subject i guess thats near on impossible..anyway...

Just checking in on my diary

Ooppss...had a couple of large vdkas last night..slept great but dodgy head this am...dur!!!

Almost tuesday lunch which means half way through my working week...yippeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi babes

I'm so glad you're feeling better... You are such an analyser girlfriend!!!!

Quit the showing off about being halfway through your working week tee hee!

Good luck with theatre trip!

I know what you mean about being addicted to this site, it's crazy!! But great to know how many friends we have even though i've not met any of them.... yet!!

Are you going to the Brummy meet???

I'm thinking of doing the Portsmouth and Brummy one?!?!?!

Luv,

Thought I'd better do my Wednesday check in!

Firstly I have taken all my christmas goodies into school, to the joy of the staff....choc bics, after eights, mince pies...they were taunting me! I would have preferred to have been able to resist and to quieten their callings BUT had to give in and give away!

On my initial and 'easy' LL journey I'd get really excited about the scales that were to face me at weigh in and its just not like that anymore....they scare me tbh! Ive been kinder to myself this week and ive noticed a difference in my state of mind but had the odd nibble and vodka of course so not sure how i will fair on scales tomorrow at WI! Yesterday was 11st 3 (point something) so if i can achieve 11st 2lb by tomorrow and have lost 3lb this week then thats great...I can manage the packs with the odd nibble i think....'crooked thinking??'..probably!!

The school theatre workshop went great..our kids really are amazingly talented and confident..they reinforce why i chose to be a teacher! You need that sometimes, believe me!

SO..my weekend starts here..feels great!

Tomorrow gonna get to Ikea/M&S ..hoping still some sale stuff to be had! Friday, going to franchise exhibition at GMex..x...oh and must find some gym time too! Although been reading about body not burning fat/building muscle when in K so its tempting not to bother....I'll be honest I had began gyming it to speed up losses..cant lie!

Hugs all round...positive vibes

Had nice day off with hub...didnt make ikea but we have done some 'sorting'! Weather is horrendous....flying tree branches REALLY scare me, especially on the country lanes around here!:(

Thinking about going to my WI, scales being mean showing 11st 4/5...WTF?????? :cool: Ok so Ive been kind to myself but i havent stuffed my face...was hoping for a 2/3lb loss which means im hanging in for 11st 3lb at the worse!! Dont think my LL companion is gonna make it tonight...she lives out in the wilds, drives a 4x4 and so cant see her driving in this tornado....a 'dorothy' moment may mean i dont have to face scales...COME ON NIC...think positive! Im starving too...had zilch water today and just 2 packs....hub and son are getting a chinese takeaway whilst im out........arghhhh...deprivation setting in again...but thankfully that just seems to hapen when im due a pack!;)

Will check in later...hopefully in good spirits like last week!:p

3lb down. Official weight 11st 2lb!

Just checking in with my 3lb loss! So thats 10lb in 2 weeks. Im pretty chuffed with that! :)

;) This week I have been much kinder to myself and that has enhanced my LIFE in general NOT just my weight loss journey! Had another fantastic LL session tonight. LLC talks a lot of sense and makes the light at the end of the tunnel visible and within reach! I KNOW I dont have to be perfect to be 'good enough' for myself!!!:)

Let the journey continue.......bring on the 10s......;)

Onwards and downwards......x:D

woo I always lurk on your thread and don't think I've posted on it yet but just wanted to stick my nose around the door and say well done on your 3lbs loss! Ooh and remember to DRINK your water!!!!!

xx

Morning troopers!;)

:rolleyes: Bit of a headache! Ooops!

Well I had been worried about getting complacent as I approach the 10s and the weight of 10st 12lb which was my lowest weigh in weight at LL....NOW...Im as determined as I can expect myself to be but without being overly anxious about the scales moving!!:p

:D Gonna glug-a-rama today!
:D Gonna keep my eyes on the prize!
:D Should be able to get to 10st7lb by valentines day, a year since i started journey with LL and 5stone down! :) :) That would be great!

:eek: DEFO DEFO DEFO gonna sort through my 3 double wardrobes today to sort the 18/20s from the 12/14s.....its getting ridiculous now....Gotta take the plunge..i guess getting rid of the latger stuff is a kind of mental committment to maintain my weight....sounds like thats what i need eh?:eek:

;) Well today I have been thinking about 'what it means to me to be 10st?' and to rate those 'meanings' on a scale of 1-10.....

:eek: ...when asked to think about it its difficult to come up with some reasons for that and its made me wonder where i ever got 10st from int he first place..:eek:

:p OK here goes!

;) To be 10 stone would mean.....

:) possibly getting into a size 10, defo being a comfy size 12
Rating*9
:) having a flatter tum and feeling less bulgy in my clothes, being able to sit with a fitted top on without the rolls of fat..yuk!
Rating*10
:) feeling that I have achieved what I set out to achieve. I will have reached my goal and succeeded in my mission. My mind will be at ease with this achievement.
Rating*10
:) Being a healthy BMI
Rating*10
:) I will be able to wear a bikini on holiday this year without feeling self conscious (I failed to do that at 11st?!)
Rating*7

I will continue to think...what do you guys think...what does it mean to you to reach your goal weight?

Been to gym today, didnt manage to sort wardrobe again..why am i avoiding that so so much! had nails done, done big shop and now i have a headache.....BB eviction tonight...wonder if Jade will get whipped away in a whirlwind Dorothy style!

Hub done head in...we were supposed to be going to a franchise exhibition tomorrow, infact I WANTED to go today, would have been quieter today, no kids just would have been easier BUT NO he wanted to come cos he has an EYE for business!!!!!! He hasn't called me all day and needed prompting with a text...he has just said that he now has to work in morning so cant come anyway....so i will be going alone with son and it the busyness will piss me off....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does he always let me down like this................................his job always comes first.....................infact i think he had forgotten about the exhibition........times like this i feel like eating chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a blinkin whinger i am eh? I know I need to get a life, just SICK of waiting for him!!!!!! Thing is I do it to myself, been waiting for 4 years....

Oh no, I would have gone with you today, would have been interesting.

What about yetting your OH to have your son tomorrow afternoon and I will get mine to have my kids and I will go with you then if that helps?

I can't do the morning though.

Regarding getting to goal:-

* To show the kids that being a size 12/14 is a "normal" and "healthy" size - I don't want them thinking a 24 is ok, especially as my eldest is beginning to put on weight. I also don't want them to think a size 6/8 is right and healthy either.

Importance - a 10 for me.

My goals have somewhat changed recently, my goal now is to introduce a healthy lifestyle for the family so that they in turn learn the importance of looking after your body and health, have good nutritional values and pass these on in turn to their families.

Importance - a 10 again.

Anyway let me know about tomorrow, the offer is there if you want it.

Hi hun!

Sorry for delayed response...I have done the mammoth task of sorting wardrobe...quite a weird feeling..mixture of happiness and sadness...mainly sadness at how fat i felt in those size 20s..but also what great times id had and how glad i am that i have done/am doing this crazy plan!!!

Regarding tomorrow, I now have my sons friend staying over tonight and tomorrow as she has to work...another one!!! So Im going and dragging them along. Prob get there about lunch time and just hope they allow kids, plus i only have 3 tickets and there will be 3. I really want to go but it may prove a mare.....why dont you go and i could meet you?

Just watching jade being evicted..gosh she is gonna have the shock of her life when she see just davina......serves herself right!

Hugs

Is it at GMex? I may see you there, although I could do with working on my website tbh, my designers are working through the weekend to try to get all the quirks ironed out as I gave them a bit of a kicking this week as we are now 5 months behind schedule.

I am quite tempted though ...

sounds exciting but stressful....guess I have it all to come..but hey ho...onwards upwards as well as downwards!

Yes, its Gmex...I will Pm you my mobile...keep in touch and if youre there lets meet for a coffee?

Off to bed shortly...will need to be bright in morning to get kids up/ready/out...going to see some of my students in a play tomorrow night so need to be back in time to get ready for that!

Hope to see ya!

x

Just had 2 and a half hour round trip to gmex and back, via a nightmare one way system only to learn i was a week early for franchise exhibition! DUR-A-RAMA!:(

Anyway thats that, I intend to now go next friday with no kids/hub in tow!:cool:

HUNGRY....and these anxious D'UR D'OH moments are defo my triggers so gonna make brew and have a bar to satisfy my need/desire to chew!:eek:

Feeling better today having cleared wardrobe...gonna start on sons after!:p

Hugs

Back