ok I get it now THIS DIET WORKS!!!!!!!

emilyj

So I swaped over to s&s from exante about 9 days ago and have been worried about how my losses would be because s&s just seems to good to be true!!! well this week I have lost 5lbs making it 12lbs in 9 days:eek: I take back any resivations THIS DIET WORKS!!! I have 4 packs a day sometimes with the veg or 3 with the fish/chicken and I have 150ml of milk, this so beats 3 packs and no meals, s&s where have you been all my life lol.

I know!! I'm only on day 7, so tomorrow morning will be my official weigh in, and I'm down nearly 10lbs!!! Amazing!! Ans as you say it's doable because you can eat food. I had 11 people round yesterday and had massive feast at my house and I managed to not get busted on my diet as I had some chicken and veg, then had a shake later in the car on way to museum, no one even questioned me!! Lol I didnt really want people knowing that I was dieting yet as I didn't want the negative vibes, but it's working!!!

I'm very excited about this diet I start Monday.
I lost 4.5 stone on CD hope in as good on this one.

I was on Lipotrim and lost 2 stone, I haven't lost anything yet on Slim & Save. It is my second week so hoping this week to show a loss or I will be very pixxed off :(

I've been on this diet for 8 months and I still love it. I love the variety of the packs, and the fact that you can have veggies / protein so can have a normal meal either at home or when out and about and feel completely normal. I know I would have caved if I'd tried to do 8 months just on packs. I've got just about a stone left to do and then I'm done although I already feel fantastic to be honest :). Slim and Save totally rocks!

Can't wait to start now too need a few things to get in though now.. Good luck everyone :)

One of my favourite things is they always seem to be releasing new things.... maybe its just because I started at a good time, but every time i've ordered theres been at least something new to try and change things up with.

Plus the flexiability.... you can go out and eat 'normally' (but sensibly) without the guilty feelings/coming off the wagon.

Back