OK....SUPPORT NEEDED ALREADY!!

Ok...so I was meant to start yesterday....My mum has gone away for 6 months :cry:...so after a tearful goodbye at the airport I really couldnt face the restart...I know the excuses are starting already...spoke to my CDC...Agreed I'd start today...but in my rush to work forgot my packs :confused:...didnt eat at all cos I didnt take money...Part of my plan to stop temptation...by the time I got in i was a wreak and had sunday dinner....so blip 2!!! ANYWAY....I have packed my bag for tomorrow so NO EXCUSES....I am ready and I do want this!!!! I wasnt going to post but I want to be honest cos I really need the support and I know no one can support me if I hide my struggling!!!.... Thanx end of Rant!! LOL Hope everyone elses is all good today xxx

Butterfly!

Its fine sweetie, we all have blips and things and just plainly jump off the band wagon!

just draw a line under it and move on, tomorrow is another day and your raring to go and get started, just think that after the first week, when the keto fairy has been, you will be feeling miles better.

smile and keep smiling and dont let the demons in your head change that

K x

Butterfly!

Its fine sweetie, we all have blips and things and just plainly jump off the band wagon!

just draw a line under it and move on, tomorrow is another day and your raring to go and get started, just think that after the first week, when the keto fairy has been, you will be feeling miles better.

smile and keep smiling and dont let the demons in your head change that

K x

Thank u hun I just needed a few kind words....and u delivered...How u getting on???

Monday - beginning of the week so a great time to start :):):)

And what a great last meal to have - sunday roast!!! lol

All the best of luck tomorrow - YOU CAN DO THIS HUN!!! We're all behind you :)

Hugs x x x

Don't panic, hun - getting started can be like that sometimes. It took me 3 (?) attempts to get going this time but now I'm on Day 3.

It can be done!!

I started monday and had a blip on wednesday but just drew a line under it and didnt torture myself over it and from a sneak peak at the scales ive still lost atleast 8/9lbs this week, so it hasnt turned out so bad :)

Some of my best achievements in life had hiccups and stumbles at te beginning, don't worry. Best of luck for your Monday start x

Ok so I m back...I hang my head in shame!!! I melted down almost immediately...but am ready for a shaky re start tomorrow....I am off college so I am gonna keep minimins runnin in the background whilst I do some assignmnet work and I may be posting all day just to get me through the day....I have thought of doing a higher plan but they dont work I end up cheating I know I should be stronger...but once I can do 1 full SS day...Ill do 2 Then 3...then I will be in the flow.... So here I go again...CLEAN SLATE....LINE DRAWN.....Hope everyone else is doing better than I am xxx

I wish I could empty the house but unfortunately I live with 3 men!!!! Hubby Dad and Bro...hmmmm not the most understanding bunch re Food!!! LOL

Ughhhh! I'm really off men at the moment! I told my OH I don't mind if he has a take away for his birthday on the 19th FEB. But I said I wont be having as I really want to go aslong as I can without coming off CD. And he said hes going to kneel infront of me eating it. So I think I might go lock myself in the bathroom with MiniMins!!!!

My 2 kids are just as bad hun. My daughter (16 mths) screams like MADDD if I leave the room. So very little gets done. I try to wait till she's having a nap, only problem is then I don't move cause I don't want to wake her :giggle:

Do you have MSN hun, could always chat to me while you're working :)

Well ladies that's three of us having a day one tomorrow.. I'm home on leave and I have a mountain of cleaning to be getting on with.. but in the baackground I too will log on.. so keep hopping on minis and we will get through it together.. ;)

Good luck xx

Mornin all....hmmmm well only been up an hour....Had one tetra so far...need to start on the water fairly soon..Dad is cooking some delights downstairs...GREEEEEAAAT LOL....Well Im locked in the bedroom doing work so lets see how we all get on!!! Thanx for the responses good luck all!!

Back