Ok...

CherrySummer

Silver Member
I've been a naughty girl and had 2 weeks off :cry:still weighed in thou last week sts and this week 0.5lb gain :( but im back on it as of today had 12 points today and im stuffed so may have a glass of wine tonight. Oh and i started back at the gym today aswell yay me :p

How is everyone getting on? x

Thank you... I guess not many people come on here anymore? x

Hi hun, Yeah I'm always busy at the weekends so never post. 0.5lb gain isn't bad at all considering you weren't even following the diet !! Well done on joining the gym again. I can't even be bothered to leave the house at the moment !! it's soooooo cold !! xx

hiya hunni! its always dead over the weekend! i was too busy stuffing my mouth to post lol

good for you getting back to it! how are you? xx

Hey, I just had a 3 week lapse :mad: but starting from today im going to be good!! back on it!

good luck!

Hey, I just had a 3 week lapse :mad: but starting from today im going to be good!! back on it!

good luck!

I've tried to be pretty good this week but not good enough im just hoping for a sts tomorrow and not a bloody gain!! :(

i had a 2 week break and went back for wi this morn was up 0.5 lb also,,so i was thrilled,,,,just need to try behave now:)

Back