Old Food Diary , no longer in use x

Smirky

Gold Member
Thought i'd better get the old food diary in here again :)

Just so everyone knows Jan will be chocolate free for me, so if you spot this anywhere in the food diary curse me ;) hehe

Also i was wondering if anyone has done a wendi plan style version for propoints?? as i'll be sticking to propoints for now and see if it carries on to work, but i also love the kick start and wendi plan ideas of discovery? lol

I was thinking i'm on 29pp and 49 weekly, but some days i may have 20pp and then add the 9pp onto another day, i'm planning on not going below 35 weekly points used for Jan :)

Diet start's 4th Jan 2011 (i'm well ready to get at it now! :D )

Last edited:
eek well i start tomorrow! :)

So here is the food which i've got planned! :D

Breakfast
Crunchy Nut 30g 3pp
Muller Light Vanilla (using instead of milk in cereal :) ) 2pp
Apple - Free

Total - 5pp

Lunch
Chicken Toastie - 4pp
Yog - 2pp

Total - 6pp

Dinner
Hunters Chicken - 7pp
Jacket Potato - 5pp
Half Tin Heinz Beans - 4pp
Yog - 2pp

Total - 18pp

Total Daily 29pp used - Weekly 49pp zero used

Just want to mention that you can't take over any of your daily points if you don't use them for another day...you either have to use them up or you loose them...they say that is what your weekly allowance is for x

Just want to mention that you can't take over any of your daily points if you don't use them for another day...you either have to use them up or you loose them...they say that is what your weekly allowance is for x

Lol i know hun :) use em or chuck em down the drain and once the 49 is gone thats it unless youve got AP to use :D all ready and set to go! already did PP for a couple of weeks in Nov/Dec thanks though :)

I obviously read that wrong then :)

which bit hun? sorry i like to work out my values a bit strangely lol! I put totals after each meal time, then add em all up at the end? so i've got 5pp for breakie, 6pp for lunch, then 18pp for my dinner including my pud and snacks etc so all equals 29pp for the day? :) and still all my 49 weekly pp are intact :D xx

If you want a sort of wendi plan why not split your weekly allowance up like that? Use lots one day, not much the next, average amount the next, etc.

If you want a sort of wendi plan why not split your weekly allowance up like that? Use lots one day, not much the next, average amount the next, etc.

ohhh sounds good hun! may do that! :D

and it's just hit me squiggy is on about now haha im so slow! forgot about my first post on here :)

thankyou to you both! on discover i use to love doing wendi plan really worked for me! but was wondering if you could do it on propoints now, if it would work and if so how to do it! hehe the weekly allowance sounds a good plan! may have to see how first week goes and work out a way of doing wendi plan for week after as a kinda kick start to system! thanks ladies :D xxx

Hey hun,

Just popping by to say Good Luck!! Will keep checking back, love getting ideas from other peoples diaries!!

I'm intending to be choc free until Easter...we'll see!!

:)

Hey hun,

Just popping by to say Good Luck!! Will keep checking back, love getting ideas from other peoples diaries!!

I'm intending to be choc free until Easter...we'll see!!

hehe i'm like that too like to go stalking round to find out new ideas hehe :D hope your doing good hun! omg chocolate free till easter?!?! your insane!!! :p good luck with that one hehe xxx

OH today btw, turns out the yog i'm using for cereal (changed it from muller light) is actually 55cals and works out to be 1pp for 100gs! :) (light choices bio natural yog) so i saved 1pp there, and also for dinner im now having 100g of mushy peas instead of beans so that's 2pp not 4pp saved 2pp there... so i had 25g of raisins 2pp and some ketchup with my chicken toastie 1pp :) therefore im still the same points wise just wanted to update to remind me what i actually have had today :p:D

Wow, I LOVE smart little swaps like that!! Must admit I miss Mushy peas, on SW could eat them in abndance, and I really took advantage if that!! Sometimes friends would get a chippy and I'd just have two portions of mushy peas with loadsa salt and vinegar in!!!

Smirky said:
ohhh sounds good hun! may do that! :D

and it's just hit me squiggy is on about now haha im so slow! forgot about my first post on here :)

At least i know Im not going mad Haha!! i also did the discovery plan for a bit and definatley prefer pro points! x x

thankyou everyone!!! :D hehe so glad i swapped to mushy peas tea last night was yum!!! i wanted to eat it again straight after! haha ... am feeling great already even after just one day back on plan bloating going down! woo :p

only quick update as got work soon and need to get ready to catch bus :D

Breakie-
Crunchy nut 3pp - yog 1pp - raisins 2pp Total 6pp

Lunch -
Toastie 4pp - muller light 2pp Total 6pp

Dinner
Hunters chicken - 7pp
Homemade wedges 4pp (200g potato)
peas 3pp

pud - muller light - 2pp Total - 16pp

28pp - one ww cookie 1pp ... total 29pp :D

Day two down, Weighed myself... had a sneaky peek... v happy but won't share until WI tue ;) :D muahahaaa! :p

Food gone great today just pud of yog to go :)

food for tomorrow (in work for two hrs 8:15-10.15 haha)

Breakie
cereal with yog 4pp

total 4pp

Lunch
Pasta (35g dried, around 85g cooked according to values on bag) 3pp
Sauce 1/4 jar (tesco own) 1pp
Sausages (tesco chipolates frozen ones) x 2 - 2pp
muller light 2pp

total 8pp

Dinner
Turkey breast (60g) 2pp
Balti sauce 1/3 jar 2pp
rice 1/2 pack 5pp
pitta ww 3pp
pudding light choices syrup sponge with custard 5pp
Total 17pp

Total 29 pp :) :D weekly 49 pp woo :p

That Light choices pudding sounds gorgeous and for 5 PP!! ..... what's it like, really fancy something warming and stodgy :)
xx

haven't tried it yet hun, you get a pack of two in the frozen section! they have all new ones including a profiterole one for 190 cals so around 5pp too! :D but im off chocolate in jan so cant try that one yet! all a pack of two for £1! definitely worth a try will let you know what it's like tomorrow! :D xx

What make are the light choice puddings for 5pp??

they are from tesco hun :) these puddings are in the frozen section, but they do ones in the fridge part too along with many other things, atm they are the old system but hopefully changing to propoints soon, just means having to calculate it etc hehe :) xx

Back