Old Points vs ProPoints?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by samxo19, 22 June 2011 Social URL.

1. samxo19

samxo19 New Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.27%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I've been doing old points since April, and so far have lost 2st 2lbs :)

But the past 2 weeks my weight loss has stalled and I don't know if moving to ProPoints would maybe be more beneficial to me?

I'm a novice :p so any help would be appreciated!!! xxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Thetrigos

Thetrigos Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(21.82%)
    Diet:
    WW 09/10 - 09/11 now Exante from 10/11
    I found it quite tricky to make the change when it all moved over... i actually ended up taking a break for a couple of months as it really confused me and i couldn't get my head around the fact that everything was more points compared to discover and i found i really abused the weekly allowance!

Now i'm back i think it's fabulous, and a change for you could be just what you need. I think my problem was i really liked discover, and couldn't just forget about it, but that's definitely what you have to do. You can't compare the two, you have to forget about the old values and the old 'rules' on what you can and can't eat - if you can do that i think you'll really like it :)

4. rosh123

rosh123 Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.98%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I am on my 2nd week of the new pro points and managed to lose 7.5lb in my 1st week, i weigh again 2nite so im looking forward to know what i have lost this week. It took me a few days to get my head round the new points but i think they are def working. Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.