Old Points vs ProPoints?

samxo19

I've been doing old points since April, and so far have lost 2st 2lbs :)

But the past 2 weeks my weight loss has stalled and I don't know if moving to ProPoints would maybe be more beneficial to me?

I'm a novice :p so any help would be appreciated!!! xxxxxxx

I found it quite tricky to make the change when it all moved over... i actually ended up taking a break for a couple of months as it really confused me and i couldn't get my head around the fact that everything was more points compared to discover and i found i really abused the weekly allowance!

Now i'm back i think it's fabulous, and a change for you could be just what you need. I think my problem was i really liked discover, and couldn't just forget about it, but that's definitely what you have to do. You can't compare the two, you have to forget about the old values and the old 'rules' on what you can and can't eat - if you can do that i think you'll really like it :)

I am on my 2nd week of the new pro points and managed to lose 7.5lb in my 1st week, i weigh again 2nite so im looking forward to know what i have lost this week. It took me a few days to get my head round the new points but i think they are def working. Good luck

Back