Old tablets

Is there any dangers of using old alli tablets i have kicking around.....around a year past sell-by?

Im on xenical atm but i am running low and so was thinking of just taking allis in the same dose as xenical to use them up.

Anyone had any problems doing this before?

xx

SlimWishes said:
Is there any dangers of using old alli tablets i have kicking around.....around a year past sell-by?

Im on xenical atm but i am running low and so was thinking of just taking allis in the same dose as xenical to use them up.

Anyone had any problems doing this before?

xx

I would say the only possibility is that they may not be as potent but I'd do it!

not too sure really. if its out of date by a year i wouldnt take it. might not be as effective as lexie said or it might make u a bit poorly x

Sure they are only around 6-8 months outta date. I dont wanna waste them but if i take them and they dont work and ny weight shoots back up to start weight id be devastated!

Xx

They won't make you gain weight as long as you eat by the xen rules I don't see how they can. I only take a couple of xen a week now & its not affected my losses. Good Luck x

you wont gain hon just cos yur not taking the alli. alli just helps a little you will be doing most of the work. xx

Back