Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

Hi Ollie, good for you that the shakes taste better!

hehehehe miss unknown, u can gladly take that pile of ironing!.. but you know something ollie really is something else when it comes to cooking and cleaning and ironing etc etc... he's one of those rare pieces of male magnificence that belongs in the musuem :p arent you ollie?

hehehehe miss unknown, u can gladly take that pile of ironing!.. but you know something ollie really is something else when it comes to cooking and cleaning and ironing etc etc... he's one of those rare pieces of male magnificence that belongs in the musuem :p arent you ollie?

Why yes I am BTB!! Im a wizz in the house.. great cook (not that its useful around now), washing cleaning and everything!!

So Day 2 nearly done, just back from a long long walk around east london.. not all of it of course! and tucking in to my final shake of the day.. after a horrid first day of shakes ive had 2 lovely ones and think I'll be looking forward to them from now on!

Really think I can do this, looking at motivational pics, reading motivational posts.. just wondering should I take those pics of myself with top off.. ladies, deep breaths or just do it and take it when im done.. :S

xmas tv nearly done.. will be tough going back to work!! hehe

well done everyone.. another day done!

Def take before photos. I've taken mine and they are awful but I know at the end they will show my journey. Also good as a quick motivational reminder

top off please!!! so then we can see better!!! :p what!! you'll have a great before and after picture.. and will be entertainment for us ladies!!!
jokes aside, you should definitely do a before and after! sometimes I cant really see how much I have lost and it really hits home when I look at some of my pictures from a couple of months ago... (not brave enough to put on the site.. you guys'll freak!)

So another day (3) another shake (5).. Chicken again today.. not as bad as day one, I diluted it a bit more this time.. I'm feeling good, energy is good eventhough I wake up very late every morning.. Work on Monday will be one of my first pre 8 am get ups in 2 weeks of xmas! Glad I took so many days holidays though as I knew I would need time to adapt to this..

Plan today is do another 3 mile walk prob to canary wharf and back.. listen to music as much as possible, love it and keeps me going.. almost danced my way around East London last night!! hehe.. Housemate is back from work later.. should prob tell him why Im not eating.. :S only here and the chemist knows so far.. have family over next weekend and weekend after.. secret wont be kept for long!

So another day (3) another shake (5).. Chicken again today.. not as bad as day one, I diluted it a bit more this time.. I'm feeling good, energy is good eventhough I wake up very late every morning.. !

Good for you Ollie!:)

hey - you're doin great :D

Debz xx

Hiya Ollie, Ya are masterminding this whole diet completely, well done!! Glad to see ya getting into the swing of things. I meant to ask ya were ya on the man lt or woman lt? A friend of mine went on the woman one as he said he wanted to lose the weight more quickly as the one had more calories. He said he doesnt miss the extra shake as he was looking for the results more quicker and he looks great now!! By the way how can ya manage to exercise on your first week, ya are making this diet look so simple.....stop it....nah seriously ya are doing brill

Hiya Ollie, Ya are masterminding this whole diet completely, well done!! Glad to see ya getting into the swing of things. I meant to ask ya were ya on the man lt or woman lt? A friend of mine went on the woman one as he said he wanted to lose the weight more quickly as the one had more calories. He said he doesnt miss the extra shake as he was looking for the results more quicker and he looks great now!! By the way how can ya manage to exercise on your first week, ya are making this diet look so simple.....stop it....nah seriously ya are doing brill

OO Miss Unknown you are giving me ideas about the shakes... I am on the womans as the chemist doesnt do mens one but chemist told me to take 2 sachets per 2 meals a day (4 sachets)... I might cut down to the 3 though if it means doing it quicker.. will have to see how its affecting me energy wise though..

lol im exercising cos im bored.. all my peeps are still in Ireland enjoying xmas till sunday.. apart from housemate whos at work so ive feck all else to do!

thanks to everyone for well wishes.. would be tougher if I hadnt this to read every day! :)

If ya want to cut down to three then make sure its right for you although ya might need the extra shake if ya are over 5"8?

Ive had one seriously rough headache today. I seriously couldnt exercise on my first week in fact I had no energy whatsoever to even move. The only exercise I got was every ten mins running to the loo. I seriously dont know how ya can walk for 3 miles without dying to go.
Ya must have one of those wee bags on ya...lmao

Are ya getting your 4litres of water in as well?

Im 5' 8 just about,.. Ill give it a go and see what the impact is..

Haha yep im going to the loo a lot!! was bursting last night but got home just in time!! lol no i dont have a pee bag thank u very much but its an idea!!! :p

Did you manage to get some painkillers yesterday? I wake up every morning with a headache now but it goes after a bit so not bad..

getting in about 3 litres a day (recommend at least 2) so going well in the front.. used always have diluted orange with it here so I kinda miss that... I brush my teeth to get some flavour these days!! hehe

Ya will have to get some of those gross listerine strips. They do the trick though but taste awful.

When are ya back at work?

Back from a 4 mile walk... soooo tired! walked to Canary Wharf which is over 2 miles and was gonna get a train back some of the way but when i did my shopping I decided Id walk some of the way and walk more of the way and then just decided to finish it... 1/2 mile to go I just ran out of energy...

Start work Monday... took very little holidays last year so was able to take long long xmas hols! I like the listerine strips... nice and minty!

you seem to be doing fab!!!!!

I never had teh energy to exercise on vlcd.... can't wait till my MA acadamey opens next week and i can start training!!!! :) x

Thank you.. Its just that I dont go back to work till Monday that Im a bit bored and want to get some air and just stupidly keep walking!!

MA Academy?

Whoooaaaaa Scary girl!! hehe cool hobbie!

I'm not scary at all... lol!!!!

But yeah i wanted a hobby... cos i get bored quickly of gym/walking etc!!!! I get such an adrenaline rush from this and get rid of loads of stress in the punchbag!!!!

I'm not scary at all... lol!!!!

But yeah i wanted a hobby... cos i get bored quickly of gym/walking etc!!!! I get such an adrenaline rush from this and get rid of loads of stress in the punchbag!!!!

hehe, I will never elect to hold the punchbag of a stressed woman!! Yea gym can be so boring.. hate it at times.. walking is cool around here though cos there's so much stuff to see! its a bit cold tho!

Back