Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

I'm just waiting to have mine delivered, as all is closed until Friday. Just want to start it now to be honest! 6 months until my wedding, need to loose 5 stone-is that long enough?!
HELP!!! x
Oh yes, you will defintely get there if you stick to it 100%. I have around 5-6 stone to lose myself, I've almost lost 2 stone in 5 weeks. You will reach it love. Good luck!

ollie, seriously after a couple of days you will start to like the shakes. I know it sounds crazy now but you will!... try the choc or vanilla with some coffee might be better for you xxx i know you wont give up!... xxxx

Stick with it Ollie; you can do this!

Ollies Diary: Day One. PM

so its time for my 2nd shake.. chicken soup this time... How do people do this? yuuuuuuuuck!!! it smells terrible, tastes ok but after taste then is horrid!! but on we go... I'll get through it..

Day one hasnt been too tough with regard temptations or anything.. did get hungry but that happens everyone every day.. just gonna get past it..

Now gonna head to see some friends for new years.. to a pub, couldnt be talked out of it.. Ollie not drinking alcohol is gonna be strange for them... and Im not ready to tell them yet about this.. gonna be tough!

Well Happy New Year to everyone! :) hope next year everyone'll be a loser! ;)

i used to brush my teeth after I had a shake just to get rid of that nasty taste!... im not a huge fan of the chicken soup but I hope you like it. Glad today has gone okay for you! Enjoy yourself at the pub... and HAPPY NEW YEAR!... you're gonna be an even bigger loser :p

im sorry!!!! but I was just checking to see if you survived the soup :p
I just couldnt help the laughing tho, was just your reaction that got me started xxx

Wicked! good luck on starting Ollie, you won't beleive the results!

Well done Ollie, have a fun night. I have to agree with the others, the shakes do get better! I actually looked forward to mine today.

Days over.. thanks above for the good luck messages! :)

So after the chicken soup I drank lots and lots of water to get rid of the taste! Went to watch the london fireworks.. they were amazing but getting late, getting hungry, getting and not feeling the best I made my way home.. glad to be back and glad to be over Day 1.

Day 2!

Woke up this morning with terrible headache, put it down to all the crowds and fireworks in London last night.. Fell asleep on couch last night! was wrecked! So just after my first sample of Vanilla.. and I actually like it! was so glad cos I was getting worried I wouldnt like anything.. so from now on vanilla is going in with everything and hoping its nice.. Strawberry and Vanilla tonight!! :)

Feeling good, thought it'd be tougher but I know its just the very start so we'll see.. tv, gym, tv and xbox for the day I think! Sitting, waiting, wishing!!!

[YOUTUBE]nrZwGGKGkuU[/YOUTUBE]

Tough not being with family/loved ones at this time.. Decided against it but it's for the best..

Hope everyone is having a good ole fat losing day!

Hey Ollie, good luck!
I'm starting back on LT for the 2nd time in the morning and can agree with others that the shakes do get better. I find the vanilla mixed with coffee is the 'nicest'.

Oh well, one last meal tonight (beef stew) and then onto LT for breakfast.

Phil

How ya getting on Ollie? Shakes tasting any better?

Hello Miss!

Vanilla was nice today.. havent had my second yet... (Men only have it twice a day... think ill branch it out tho cos there's nothing to do in between)

Never got any choc so i might go to chemist and trade some of the strawberry of chicken for some to try them.. never was a fan of chocolate so I decided against it..

Hows your day going? i saw the ironing.. have all the ironed shirts lined up in a row there.. u should of said u were ironing I would have dropped them up to you!! :) hehe

Yep I was cold earlier and decided to do some ironing that has been mountaining up so 3 hours laters I am nearly there.

Ah I wouldnt like to take that job off fbtb, she is very particular about her ironing jobs :p and she would get very jealous if I started taking her job when she is away...bless her!

Ya have to try the choc ones, I wasnt a fan before either but its the only thing I take now. The strawberry ones make me puke, i just cant stomache them ones.

I am currently on slimfast until the 10th and then back on LT, for some reason its been extra cold today on these, ah well the joys of getting thin!!

Did ya have a nice new years eve?

Rite off now to walk the dog!! catch ya laters

Back