Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

U in Eastham? I was there last week visiting friends defo plenty to see x

OO Miss Unknown you are giving me ideas about the shakes... I am on the womans as the chemist doesnt do mens one but chemist told me to take 2 sachets per 2 meals a day (4 sachets)... I might cut down to the 3 though if it means doing it quicker.. will have to see how its affecting me energy wise though..

quote]

just be careful.....if your body isn't getting what it needs nutrition wise, it can go into starvation mode and weightloss may stop :( this has happened to some of my customers who thought that it would be a great idea to cut down to 2 packs per day (should've been 3) - weightloss stopped completely..... I couldn't understand what had happened.. and (after interegation ;)), they fessed up - went back to 3 packs per day - and hey presto - WEIGHT LOSS !!!!

here endeth the lesson :p

Debz x

Last edited:
sounds nice.... lol think i've driven past it.... :) x

We always end up visiting london in Winter and i dont manage to explore much cos i hate the cold... will defo have to visit in the summer months and take in the city!!!!!

sounds nice.... lol think i've driven past it.... :) x

We always end up visiting london in Winter and i dont manage to explore much cos i hate the cold... will defo have to visit in the summer months and take in the city!!!!!

Yea London is cool for exploring, Have done most of it in the past 2 years with visitors over.. Go in the Summer alright, easier and more full of life! :) Where abouts are you from? Dont know much of England.. been to very few places outside London

I'm just so tired, weak and starving.. drinking loads of water but craving proper food.. I havent chewed in 4 days! weird!! Anyways Ill sleep after movie is over and I'm sure I'll be fine in the morning.. just wanted to document this in my diary! :)

I'm just so tired, weak and starving.. drinking loads of water but craving proper food.. I havent chewed in 4 days! weird!! Anyways Ill sleep after movie is over and I'm sure I'll be fine in the morning.. just wanted to document this in my diary! :)

Document away :character00148: i'm enjoying reading your entries.

Another day over and yet another step closer. :character00182:

Keep going Ollie
X

lol.... when i did Ll i think it was after a week i could have bars... and honestly my jaw hurt the first bar i chewed!!!!

Defo reccomend bed to get rid of hunger!!!!!

nas x

Hey LondonIrish, glad I've come across your new diary, you sound like your doing brill, even with the harder moments, keep it up, your reward will be at the weigh in, I'm excited for ya :p

p.s Are you actually from Ireland, and if yep, which part ? I'm in Meath meself :p

Sum people like the flapjacks so it may be worth checking those out but i warn ya they are horrid.

I agree they're awful. I read someone describe it as 'like eating a telephone directory' which is true, they are so dry I needed a litre of water just to get one down. But then some people really like them so I guess everyone needs to try for themself.

I agree they're awful. I read someone describe it as 'like eating a telephone directory' which is true, they are so dry I needed a litre of water just to get one down. But then some people really like them so I guess everyone needs to try for themself.

lol - my pharmacist insisted they were so dreadful she didn't want to give me any! lol

i guess if you miss chewing they help with that???

lol.... when i did Ll i think it was after a week i could have bars... and honestly my jaw hurt the first bar i chewed!!!!

Defo reccomend bed to get rid of hunger!!!!!

nas x

Im not sure about these bars but I think something to keep the jaw in check needs to be done so I may try them in a few weeks when the chemist recommends it.

In bed now, turning off Laptop in am min, few pages of book and then off to sleep! :)

Hey LondonIrish, glad I've come across your new diary, you sound like your doing brill, even with the harder moments, keep it up, your reward will be at the weigh in, I'm excited for ya :p

p.s Are you actually from Ireland, and if yep, which part ? I'm in Meath meself :p

Heya BB!!

Thanks for looking at the diary and contacting me! good to see more Irish people on this, have met a few already..

Yep Im from Cork.. moved over here 2 years ago for work. all cool so far.. Meath eh.. nice place! ;)

Back