Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

OK so this weekend was so interesting.. from Friday I've taken up cycling with the aim to cycle the 5.5 miles to and from work.. on Saturday morning I practised it. 35 mins to work and I think 29 mins back. Not bad but will be longer during rush hour. that tired me out for most of the day so relaxed and watched Ireland beat England in the Rugby! Niiiiiiice!! :) ;-)

After that I got a sudden burst of energy I decided to go to the cinema.. most of the way there I got stopped by this very very pretty Vietnamese girl who was looking for the cinema. So I walked her there, she was in London for weekend, studying in Uni down in south west England, only moved over last sept, friends had all gone to bar and clubbing which she didnt wanna do, sat next to me in the movie, chatted for ages before hand and walked her back to hotel after. few benches in a square next to hotel so sat and chatted for awhile more (I've got the gift of the gab!!), offered to take her on tour of London today at 9 am as her coach back left at 2.

So up I got at 7.30 this morning, met her in Waterloo, took her along the south back, London Eye, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace etc etc! till we ended up at marble arch. Sat there on a bench to look at all the pigeons and flags and people and traffic go by, and what do you know out of nowhere she kissed me! I was shocked cos she was sooo pretty and I'm.. well me, and not once did I flirt! so I brought her back to hotel to her friends and bus.. and left...

Went for 3 mile run this evening, such a lovely night after u warm up! came back, shower in bed now and gonna watch some bbc iplayer!

WOW what an interesting weekend.. and people say u meet no one in London!

:copon:If I wasn't old enough to be your mother I'd be really jealous of that gorgeous vietnamese girl - I do hope you got her number or gave her yours:D

PS How many more weeks do we have to wait for a different coloured shirt:rolleyes:

wow hun, ya were such a gentleman to her, see all this work is paying off!! If any woman is turned off by your charm or accent they need a slap, please tell me ya got her number?

:copon:If I wasn't old enough to be your mother I'd be really jealous of that gorgeous vietnamese girl - I do hope you got her number or gave her yours:D

PS How many more weeks do we have to wait for a different coloured shirt:rolleyes:

my next photo in 2 weeks will have a new shirt I promise!! ive 20 to choose from!!

aww thank u though! No need to be jealous.. Im annoying really.. yep got her number!

wow hun, ya were such a gentleman to her, see all this work is paying off!! If any woman is turned off by your charm or accent they need a slap, please tell me ya got her number?

course Im a gentleman!! being nice pays sometimes! and yep I got her number alright.. been texting a lot today.. :S

wow keep me posted on how it goes!! Does she live in England? Gosh sorry to be nosey but I am honestly delighted for ya!!

just taken me ages to catch up on ur thread!!!

hmmm getting kissed on a bench by a vietnamese girl!!!!!!! Awwww how lovely is that!!! Ya might have to invite her to ur flat with the gawjus view for the weekend!!!!! ( she'd sleep on the balcony of course!!!!!))

Love the new pic... but next pic promise me it will be in a fitted T shirt!!!!! :)

Have a great week, all that exercise is putting me to shame!!!!

Nas x

All in all it was a great weekend? Ya are doing well with the exercising too, gud for ya!!

yep a very good weekend.. hoping the WI will be good.. not too sure tho.. not feeling it this week

Ur pic looks fab hun, hope ur ok x

thanks hun, yea Im good.. cycled to work this morning so a bit tired

just taken me ages to catch up on ur thread!!!

hmmm getting kissed on a bench by a vietnamese girl!!!!!!! Awwww how lovely is that!!! Ya might have to invite her to ur flat with the gawjus view for the weekend!!!!! ( she'd sleep on the balcony of course!!!!!))

Love the new pic... but next pic promise me it will be in a fitted T shirt!!!!! :)

Have a great week, all that exercise is putting me to shame!!!!

Nas x

lol I dont do fitted t shirts.. dont have the body for that just yet!! :p

hehe Yea I might invite her sometime if she ever returns! Who knows!! and of course thats where's she'd sleep!
not sure about putting u to shame.. may be doing a lot but I dont think Im doing it at any record speeds!

Well, you got to work in one piece then sweetie! Was worried one of those buses would have taken you out but glad to see you made it;)

I vote for the t-shirt for weight loss photos in future:D

You don't have to wear them outside the flat - just for us:p

Well, you got to work in one piece then sweetie! Was worried one of those buses would have taken you out but glad to see you made it;)

I vote for the t-shirt for weight loss photos in future:D

You don't have to wear them outside the flat - just for us:p

lol I'm not giving u a cheap thrill!! or make anyone else sick for that!! lol

Yea it was freezing leaving but good.. it wakes you up and keeps you concentrating instead of dozing off on train.. wish I started when I moved over

So glad you had a great weekend and met someone. You must be made up and so you should be. There aren't enough gentlemen out in the world so nice to hear that you are one!

How could you say you dont meet anyone in London!!!! :O shocking Oliver! I met my bf in London- ok so he lives in Cheshire but thats not the point lol. Im upset i didnt have more time - although by the looks of it you didnt need me to take you out for your water fix lol. Well done dearest ...so do you think superman shall get his supergirl ??? You might have been able to see me from your balcony on saturday i was staying at tower bridge right by that hideous Gerkin if you squinted real hard i did wave lol. Congrats xxxxxxx

lol I'm not giving u a cheap thrill!! or make anyone else sick for that!! lol

Yea it was freezing leaving but good.. it wakes you up and keeps you concentrating instead of dozing off on train.. wish I started when I moved over

How else am I supposed to get a cheap thrill:p

I think you're going to be seriously outvoted on the t-shirt front (&back for that matter).

Being the matron that I am - make sure you are actually getting enough calories for all this exercise you are doing. I know you said you have half a shake before a run etc but please check with the Pharmacist about cycling 10 miles a day on top of all the other exercise you've been doing. We certainly don't want you falling off your flatmate's bike half-way home 'cause you've run out of energy:copon:

So glad you had a great weekend and met someone. You must be made up and so you should be. There aren't enough gentlemen out in the world so nice to hear that you are one!

aww thanks MiniB.. very sweet of u.. yea was very nice but very random! dont know what to do now tho...

How could you say you dont meet anyone in London!!!! :O shocking Oliver! I met my bf in London- ok so he lives in Cheshire but thats not the point lol. Im upset i didnt have more time - although by the looks of it you didnt need me to take you out for your water fix lol. Well done dearest ...so do you think superman shall get his supergirl ??? You might have been able to see me from your balcony on saturday i was staying at tower bridge right by that hideous Gerkin if you squinted real hard i did wave lol. Congrats xxxxxxx

heya!! aww thanks.. come on u know London, if u talk to someone they think ur weird! everyone here is like that.. i bet most people are lovely but together it doesnt work in London..

No idea about supergirl.. very confused in that sense.. this is so different than meeting someone in the pub very drunk! lol I waved at u! u were drinking some water.. too busy! xxxx

How else am I supposed to get a cheap thrill:p

I think you're going to be seriously outvoted on the t-shirt front (&back for that matter).

Being the matron that I am - make sure you are actually getting enough calories for all this exercise you are doing. I know you said you have half a shake before a run etc but please check with the Pharmacist about cycling 10 miles a day on top of all the other exercise you've been doing. We certainly don't want you falling off your flatmate's bike half-way home 'cause you've run out of energy:copon:

lol we'll see about this t-shirt!! just make sure u arent full when u are looking at it.. may feel ill!!

yea I know what u mean.. I will ask chemist on wednesday but know he'll give the usual answer of, dont do too much but try to stay active.. he doesnt really really know.. glad there's only one hill!! everything else is just flat weaving between traffic!! woo!

Back