Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

Hey Ollie,

Well done!!!!!!!! I have read through quite a bit of your diary and you an inspiration!!!

I have just finished day 11 which has been my hardest so far. Had my 1st shake at midday and then took my son off to a GAA match. Had to wait until 6.30pm for my 2nd shake which was a nightmare when the lads were commiserating their loss with a bag of chips in the back of the (closed) car...... Got there, just!!

Where abouts in Cork are you from?? I'm not far from Blarney but studying at UCC!!

heya!

hehe im far from an inspiration.. just needed something to keep me focused so used this site.. its a great place, helped me so much!

o god that sounds like such a tough day! well done for being strong, must o been so tempting.. :eek:
im from east cork, little place near youghal.. living over in London now but studied in UCC for 4 years! :)

how long u reckon u'll be on this for?

Ollie,

I am hoping to go on refeed about 18th July as I am going on hols on 21st. I can refeed on hols as I am staying in my sisters villa and she has a blender!!! I am half tempted to continue on TFR on hols but the vino will be too tempting so I am going to re-feed instead. They tend to eat chicken and salad all the time so it shouldnt be an issue. One of my girls turns 18 whilst we are away and my brother-in-law has promised champers and I refuse to miss out on that!!

Funny really, I am originally from south east London and living in Cork and you are from Cork living in London! I like Youghal, nice place!! What did you study in UCC there are'nt many 4 year courses; I am on one, Im doing midwifery!

Well done again and running!!!!! Jeez, I couldnt do that!

LOL that's weird.. Almost like we swapped places! Well you should have lots lost for your holiday so will deserve the break! And looks like you'll be eating well out there anyways! Lucky u! Just watch this cals!!
Thank u! :) it wasn't easy but so worth it! O studied bis.. Business and tech.. Midwifery eh?! Good profession to get into for Ireland! ;)

Love reading your posts Ollie and it's always great to see you back on here.

You started a week before me so I always like to check in on you.

Good luck for the half marathon in September, sounds fun (not!!). So pleased you are finally happy with yourself and enjoying life. Great to hear in fact. Keep up the good work, you're living proof that diet really does work and can really change your life for the better.

It's fab to hear someone sounding so happy, best news that you're comfortable and happy with yourself in your own skin. What a fab result of a fab diet.
Hope fun run went well hun.
XXX

Love reading your posts Ollie and it's always great to see you back on here.

You started a week before me so I always like to check in on you.

Good luck for the half marathon in September, sounds fun (not!!). So pleased you are finally happy with yourself and enjoying life. Great to hear in fact. Keep up the good work, you're living proof that diet really does work and can really change your life for the better.

thanks you, and once again welcome to the world of eating!! hope your're enjoying!!

It's fab to hear someone sounding so happy, best news that you're comfortable and happy with yourself in your own skin. What a fab result of a fab diet.
Hope fun run went well hun.
XXX

thanks hun :) run went good thanks.. its the half marathon im scared of! Loving the new avatar of urs! xx

OK so new update.. not much to update really.. Some may remember my questions re a lovely girl I met a few months back living in Plymouth from Vietnam.. have met her in Plymouth 3 times since and this weekend she's coming to London.. Its all going good :) thanks for the good advice to stick with it and give it a go!! :) :)
hmmm, some might remember fatbridetobe... was speaking to her on sat, she's getting on great! still losing weight and looking forward to her wedding!
running wise for the half marathon, finding the increased training tough but getting through it..
here's my plan if anyones interested:
Runner's World - Article

And have 2 new pics up from night out last Sat.. Dont get many photos of me so decided to post the ones I do have!
14481-albums1477-picture8779.jpg

14481-albums1477-picture8778.jpg

Speak to y'all soon.. back to work I go! :-(

Good to hear from you hun and thanks.

Glad things are going so well with your lady friend, that's brill news. And looks like fun was had by all last Saturday, you're looking well.

Marathon sounds exhausting but i'm sure you'll be more than prepared with all of the prep work you're putting in. Well done you!

XXX

Hey Ollie,

Gosh seems like ages since i was last here.... always busy!!!

Please will you say hi to FBTB for me..... does she no longer come on here, been meaning to PM her for sometime?

You are doing bl00dy awesome with the maintaining.... :) Looks like the things with the Plymouth girl are hotting up tooo;)!!!! Love teh new super duper confident Oliie!!!

Nas x

Good luck with both the run and the girl. It's lovely to hear from someone who is a success story and still so positive and vibrant with life.

I'm a back!

hope everyone is well/... barely know anyone here.. just for those who dont know me.. Did LT for 3 months at the start of this year.. Best thing I've ever done! Weight is still off and consistent at about 97lbs lost in total.. sometimes go up a 3-4 lbs but lose it again after awhile... SO where are all my LT buddies?!!?!

Hi Ollie!!!!!

Wow! how are ya? it's good to have you back. I can't beleive the weight is still off that is amazing! well done you!

I'm a back!

hope everyone is well/... barely know anyone here.. just for those who dont know me.. Did LT for 3 months at the start of this year.. Best thing I've ever done! Weight is still off and consistent at about 97lbs lost in total.. sometimes go up a 3-4 lbs but lose it again after awhile... SO where are all my LT buddies?!!?!

Yoohooo Ollllllliiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee, nice to see you.

Hey Dude
Welcome back!
Good to hear the weight is still off and you're still going strong.

Any news on the lady front?

XXX

hey dude good to hear from ya again

:wavey: Hi Ollie,

How'd the 1/2 marathon go?
Is the romance still happening with your Vietnamese via Plymouth lady:p

hi olly great to see you about here again and well done on keeping the weight off!

any advise you can give me re the running lark? i did a 5k last year but since then its trailed off a lot but im going to (hopefully) do the great south run next year so any advise would be great seeing as you did yours sept? how was it btw?

h xx

Hi Ollie!!!!!

Wow! how are ya? it's good to have you back. I can't beleive the weight is still off that is amazing! well done you!

heya Yasmine.. thought you were done with this as well? hows it going?! saw your youtube videos.. very funny!

Yoohooo Ollllllliiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee, nice to see you.

thanks Kered! good to be around! :) hope you're doing well?

Hey Dude
Welcome back!
Good to hear the weight is still off and you're still going strong.

Any news on the lady front?

XXX

heya!
thanks.. still all good with lady, she's coming back to Ireland with me for christmas! :) a bit daunting to be honest but we'll see!
hows it going?

hey dude good to hear from ya again

cheers dude.. going ok?
:wavey: Hi Ollie,

How'd the 1/2 marathon go?
Is the romance still happening with your Vietnamese via Plymouth lady:p
Heya good to hear from you!
it went well.. was soooo tough but got through it anyways! Hoping for marathon next year!!
yep check my comment to AG1981 on the girlfriend front! :)

hi olly great to see you about here again and well done on keeping the weight off!

any advise you can give me re the running lark? i did a 5k last year but since then its trailed off a lot but im going to (hopefully) do the great south run next year so any advise would be great seeing as you did yours sept? how was it btw?

h xx

Heya Harriet!
thank you! It's tough going at times but it's ok.. sometimes easier to be on LT and sometimes you thank the lord you're not on it anymore!

running running running.. well just keep on going, anytime you're free do something.. remember I started the running.. I ran for a mile, stopped and couldnt go anymore.. few weeks later I did 2 miles very slowly.. then get more and more miles under your belt.. even if your going 2 miles an hour you're getting used to distance.. eventually when your happy with mileage just keep practicing it, the speed comes (im still not very fast but stamina is good)..

Thats my guide anyways, its far from perfect but kept me going through the summer!

Thanks so much to everyone for responding.. sorry I havent been on so much.. work since the start of the year has taken over my life! moved office to right on the trading floor so pretty much hectic all day everyday.. but on the upside I've been offered a position in New York which is 99% through so it looks like come Jan Im moving over there!! gonna be a huge change but to be honest Im looking forward to it.. been by far the best year of my life and I want it to continue.. This diet has been life changing for me.. Anyone thats struggling please keep with it, if it helps you half as much as its helped me it'll be worth it!

Just back from a holiday of a lifetime in Kenya! Been my first holiday in 2 years (was in a coma for a week after the last holiday in Asia so I took last year off!) Had an amazing time, went on my own and met lots of really great people.. Here to cap it off and hopefully give you some inspiration are 2 photos, one from holiday Sept 07 and one from Oct 09.. See if you can tell the difference?!
before.jpg

after.jpg

Last edited:
You look amazing dude, and what fantastic changes occurring in your life.
How blooming exciting!
You need an assistant in New York right????

XXXX

Back