Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

Have a super time, it's great reading how losing weight on LT changes your life in so many positive ways, I love reading what everyone gets up to, so no, you are not boring in the least!

Good for you for accepting the invite :)

Something romantic - ok a nice meal on the barbican followed by a stroll along the sea front and sit on the hoe under the stars and talk the night away :)

Sounds like you had a ball, It does sound weird when we say it but I agree with Summergurl... I can't wait until people don't recognise me. lol!

Plus nice to hear the girls giving you compliments. ;) ;)

Hope your date goes well, a whole weekender, can't beat that!!!

XXX

yea its weird but good! and yep a whole weekender, could be a bit much as I've only met this girl once before.. and was all pretty random but peoples advice on here was to go for it so I have.. :)

Have a super time, it's great reading how losing weight on LT changes your life in so many positive ways, I love reading what everyone gets up to, so no, you are not boring in the least!

thank u! :) yep it sure is life changing but in the best way possible! :) so far so good.. :)

Way to go on your trip home!! I bet it made all the hard times worthwhile? And I know what you mean about drinking- after a few beers at the wedding on Friday I had to go dance or I would've been sleeping by 9pm! PMSL!!
Good luck on your date, and with maintaining your loss- keep us posted? You've been such an inspiration it'd be great to see how you're doing post-LT, and to help all the newbies on here?

Hiya Ollie- sounds like you've had an amazing time, and hope you have a brilliant weekend with your new lady!
Well done for shifting the weight. You did brilliantly.
I have now lost 4stone 1lb and went to the bridal shop to get a dress for the wedding. Mum spent the entire time telling me how wonderful I looked, and that I didn't need to lose any more weight....so I ate a choc crispy cake, then a bit of pizza and toast to top it all off. Argghh!
Anyway, back on track, but finding it SO hard now. I want to be 12 stone something for my hen do (may 23rd) and am determined to get there- but it is so hard!
Hats off to you, as you never once cheated and you have shocked your entire family with your determination and ability to succeed. Well done matey! xxx

:DWell Ollie,

It's so good to read how much of a good time you had with your friends and family and how proud they all were of you.;)

I have to say that in the last set of pics you put up you look soooo much younger I feel even more like your cyber mom!:eek:

Have a stonking weekend with your new friend in Plymouth - enjoy the experience and let us know how things go:p

One last thing - you got your bike yet?

Yea read it all haha great to see how well ou s.. looks like you had a great hol home, thats good.... x

well done

well done lad im 4 weeks in started at 17.5 now down to 14.5 felling good tho its hard at times , u really need to read these posts every few days to keep me going

B

Way to go on your trip home!! I bet it made all the hard times worthwhile? And I know what you mean about drinking- after a few beers at the wedding on Friday I had to go dance or I would've been sleeping by 9pm! PMSL!!
Good luck on your date, and with maintaining your loss- keep us posted? You've been such an inspiration it'd be great to see how you're doing post-LT, and to help all the newbies on here?

thanks hun, will keep u all posted alright, not leaving this place in a hurry just yet! I'll try to help as much as possible!

Hiya Ollie- sounds like you've had an amazing time, and hope you have a brilliant weekend with your new lady!
Well done for shifting the weight. You did brilliantly.
I have now lost 4stone 1lb and went to the bridal shop to get a dress for the wedding. Mum spent the entire time telling me how wonderful I looked, and that I didn't need to lose any more weight....so I ate a choc crispy cake, then a bit of pizza and toast to top it all off. Argghh!
Anyway, back on track, but finding it SO hard now. I want to be 12 stone something for my hen do (may 23rd) and am determined to get there- but it is so hard!
Hats off to you, as you never once cheated and you have shocked your entire family with your determination and ability to succeed. Well done matey! xxx

wow 4 stone is great, well done u! and get back on the wagon you'll be fine.. the hen is a great goal. you'll do great and hope you've a fantastic time! x

:DWell Ollie,

It's so good to read how much of a good time you had with your friends and family and how proud they all were of you.;)

I have to say that in the last set of pics you put up you look soooo much younger I feel even more like your cyber mom!:eek:

Have a stonking weekend with your new friend in Plymouth - enjoy the experience and let us know how things go:p

One last thing - you got your bike yet?

lol cyber mom! love it! :) thanks for all the compliments and good wishes!! will put up all the news in time!

yep I got my bike finally on Sunday. cycled from shop to tescos, over weighed with bags stuggled home. then cycled to retail park for Bose surround sound not knowing the box was huge so had to walk 11km home with box on bike and me pushin!!

Today was my first commute to work with it.. loved it and love being back exercising on the way to work! :)

Yea read it all haha great to see how well ou s.. looks like you had a great hol home, thats good.... x
yea home was great alright.. where u from? x

well done lad im 4 weeks in started at 17.5 now down to 14.5 felling good tho its hard at times , u really need to read these posts every few days to keep me going

B

you're doing fantastic and have no doubt you need nothing to keep u going! keep up with it, all worth it! :)

Good to hear you talking so excitedly about exercising.
I'm not sure i'm ever gonna get that bug..... here's to hoping though.

You're doing really well to just get back in the game, so many people struggle after having some time off, then again you didn't even let yourself get back into old ways on your holiday.
You really are inspiring.
Go you!!!

XXX

Sorry Ollie, I've just cackled out loud reading about your walk with the box :8855:

I did something similar when I had popped into town on my moped and bought a wok (as you do), forgetting that the box was much bigger than the space available under the seat and I had to take the wok back to the shop, ride the ped home, return with the car (people carrier), pay for parking, retreive said wok, and drive back home. So much for saving money by using two wheels rather than four:copon:

I'm from Dublin and still living here too :)

Ollie just want to say that I LOVE reading your posts; I love the stories about home (reminds me of my mums family in NI and makes me wistful for Ireland!) and just your energy and enthusiasm for life. If Lipotrim ever needed a spokesperson you could be it! Congratulations on doing so well! x

Good to hear you talking so excitedly about exercising.
I'm not sure i'm ever gonna get that bug..... here's to hoping though.

You're doing really well to just get back in the game, so many people struggle after having some time off, then again you didn't even let yourself get back into old ways on your holiday.
You really are inspiring.
Go you!!!

XXX

course you'll get the bug! gradually ease urself into it.. you'll love it..

ur such a sweet heart thank u! xx

Hi Ollie,

Sending some love ur way hehe

How u finding refeed/maintainance? Have you wi yet?

x

hello dear! I missed u... how are u?! all going well, maintenance now.. wi next week maybe.. we'll see!

Sorry Ollie, I've just cackled out loud reading about your walk with the box :8855:

I did something similar when I had popped into town on my moped and bought a wok (as you do), forgetting that the box was much bigger than the space available under the seat and I had to take the wok back to the shop, ride the ped home, return with the car (people carrier), pay for parking, retreive said wok, and drive back home. So much for saving money by using two wheels rather than four:copon:

aww all ur efforts to save the environment and your pocket gone to waste.. hehe!!

I'm from Dublin and still living here too :)

hehe cool, was that a dig at cork boy who had to move out of his county for a job! !?! ;)

Ollie just want to say that I LOVE reading your posts; I love the stories about home (reminds me of my mums family in NI and makes me wistful for Ireland!) and just your energy and enthusiasm for life. If Lipotrim ever needed a spokesperson you could be it! Congratulations on doing so well! x

awww thanks so much hun... lol u should always be wistful for Ireland! I dont think I'd be a great spokesman.. Im not thin yet!!

lol no, not at all ha... just sounded like that after i typed it ha.. i just meant living in dub and from there too lol ;)

hehe, not at all.. just been so busy with work and exercising and life been catching up on me..

Still on the straight and narrow as far as maintenance is concerned.. have less than stone to lose to get to target. Not used any LT products since before easter so its all going well and can be done after TFR!

Hope everyone is well and for the new people.. welcome!!

hehe, not at all.. just been so busy with work and exercising and life been catching up on me..

Still on the straight and narrow as far as maintenance is concerned.. have less than stone to lose to get to target. Not used any LT products since before easter so its all going well and can be done after TFR!

Hope everyone is well and for the new people.. welcome!!
I take it you maintained, well done! how've you been?

Glad you're doing fine Post LT. Good to hear it can be done without LT products too. Keep up the exercise and you will be at your goal in no time. Only 7 weeks til refeed for me and I can't wait. Seriously bored of LT now, I want other flavours!!

Back