Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

Well done you, that's brilliant news.
When's your big weekend away?
XX

XX

You just beat me to the question AG:cool:

So Ollie - when you meeting her huh? huh?

PS Good news on the post LT losses

I take it you maintained, well done! how've you been?

have been good thanks and u? Havent been on here much.. Moved desk location.. To a very busy trading floor, back facing a starbucks in the office so so many people around all the time.. Must keep looking busy! ;)

how're u? refeed soon eh?

Glad you're doing fine Post LT. Good to hear it can be done without LT products too. Keep up the exercise and you will be at your goal in no time. Only 7 weeks til refeed for me and I can't wait. Seriously bored of LT now, I want other flavours!!

heya Mini, good to hear from u.. you're doing so well and 7 weeks will fly by! you've toughest over with! u will love refeed hun!

XX

thank u!! :) hehe so you missed the big weekend.. Just had it!

You just beat me to the question AG:cool:

So Ollie - when you meeting her huh? huh?

PS Good news on the post LT losses

Hehe thanks Helen!

I met the lovely lady last weekend. Bank Holiday in Plymouth. Went down friday night. It was amazing to be honest. Nothing could have prepared me for how well it went. Have to see her again.. hehe already invited back.. :) :) :)

Well I did think it was this weekend just gone but then you didn't mention it so I thought I must have been mistaken.

Glad it went so well hun, that's great news and a further invite even better news.

Woooo-Hooooo!
Go you!!

Ollie the stud!!

XXX

Well I did think it was this weekend just gone but then you didn't mention it so I thought I must have been mistaken.

Glad it went so well hun, that's great news and a further invite even better news.

Woooo-Hooooo!
Go you!!

Ollie the stud!!

XXX

far from a stud! wish I could just get toned now! so hard!!!!

lol! Yer that could have been read wrong if you have a filthy mind like Helen. lol!! :)

I'm thinking of digging out my old Callenetics video for toning when I drop some more lbs. I don't know if it works the same for men although I don't see why not. I'm sure there must be a more masculine version about somewhere though.

XXX

Filthy people the lot of ye!! ;)

well the good news is Im still alive. Bad news is work has gotten me so busy and by the time I've finished it, cycled home and cooked/run/made lunch for the next day as soon as my head hits the pillow im asleep!

so since coming off LT and finished refeed I've lost 5 lbs. Thats about 1lb a week, its also on the house weighing scales which were heavier than the chemists but im sticking with it.

getting closer to target, still happy, still loving my new way of life and still sticking to it. I eat healhty almost all the time, been drinking at least once a week but havent drank any beer since before my diet started, all vodka and healthy mixer.

Everyone just keep it going, its an amazing diet, its a tough diet but it can be done, I've always buckled under peer pressure and temptations before but if you can resist temptation 100% of the time during the diet and 95% of the time after it, then it'll be all worth it.

Anyone have any questions just ask. Hi to all the new people!

ollie

Haha, first time I seen what you had written..........eh, the mind these things go into huh Ollie!

You are having a fantastic journey Ollie - great to hear from you again. I agree with you on the vodka and healthy mixer, my favourite.

Hi Ollie,
you have had a fantastic journey, read a bit and saw the photos- well done to you. God a Kerry woman giving a Corkonian a compliment, well we don't see that every day. No really you are an inspiration to any of us newbies on here. Great to see you are still doing well after coming of LT. Keep it up.
Doirin

Haha, first time I seen what you had written..........eh, the mind these things go into huh Ollie!

You are having a fantastic journey Ollie - great to hear from you again. I agree with you on the vodka and healthy mixer, my favourite.

I know the minds here, LT has people getting very dirty minded!! Lol I love vodka, always have, now its an excuse to only drink that and not beer!

Hi Ollie,
you have had a fantastic journey, read a bit and saw the photos- well done to you. God a Kerry woman giving a Corkonian a compliment, well we don't see that every day. No really you are an inspiration to any of us newbies on here. Great to see you are still doing well after coming of LT. Keep it up.
Doirin

lol this is the best day ever getting a compliment from a Kerry woman! lol. what part you from? heading to puck fair this year I think again! :)

well done on starting.. this is the best diet ever from what I can see, keep it up!

Glad to hear you're still going Ollie. Really pleased that you're keeping up the healthy eating too. Does give us hope that it can be done after TFR. Keep up the good work, you'll reach your goal in no time.

Hiya hun,

Congrats on the further 5lb. You're doing soooo well.
And you'll be ripped before long with all of the exercise you're doing.
Plus it doesn't hurt to exercise your mind which is just what we were doing.... lol!

XXX

Glad to hear you're still going Ollie. Really pleased that you're keeping up the healthy eating too. Does give us hope that it can be done after TFR. Keep up the good work, you'll reach your goal in no time.

thanks hun, you're still doing super and should be so proud!! lookin amazing too.. :)

Hiya hun,

Congrats on the further 5lb. You're doing soooo well.
And you'll be ripped before long with all of the exercise you're doing.
Plus it doesn't hurt to exercise your mind which is just what we were doing.... lol!

XXX

thank u my dear! lol will take awhile to be ripped! but will try anyways! hehe, your minds in overdrive! I like it!!! hehehe

Well we have to entertain ourselves some how. lol!
My mind is very rarely out of the gutter though. Quite worrying. lol!

Hope you're having another fab week hun.

XXX

5lbs more eh? brill! you've done so well ollie, good on ya :).

How long did you refeed for?

Hiya Ollie, just seen your photos and you have done an amazing journey and keeping the weight off too.
Whow. Well done.

Well we have to entertain ourselves some how. lol!
My mind is very rarely out of the gutter though. Quite worrying. lol!

Hope you're having another fab week hun.

XXX

hehe hope you're still going well! and that mind of yours is cleaning up!!

5lbs more eh? brill! you've done so well ollie, good on ya :).

How long did you refeed for?

refeed for 1 week only as I went home after that.. 2 weeks is prob best but just couldnt do it.. keep up the good work miss!

Hiya Ollie, just seen your photos and you have done an amazing journey and keeping the weight off too.
Whow. Well done.

Heya aoife! thanks so much! :) im prrof it can be done!!

Another addy to my diary.. been a long long time...

so all going well still.. can well and truely say Im off the diet but can say even more that Its possible to be off LT and maintain/lose weight.. LT changed my tastebuds and more importantly my attitude to life forever.. I've got a new lease and Im loving it.
Everything I do now I enjoy, eating healthy food, running, cycling, going out meeting friends and not worrying about what they think of me.. I am who I am and Im comfortable for once.. :)
Its changed me sooo much that Im running a half marathon in September as my final test and hopefully celebration of how far I've come. Been running since feb but it really just starts tomorrow with my first charity run (thats what I thought back in Jan was what Id be able for.. who wrong was I!!)

Please everyone stick with it.. you all can do it and don't give up when times are tough! best of luck all! :)

Hey Ollie,

Well done!!!!!!!! I have read through quite a bit of your diary and you an inspiration!!!

I have just finished day 11 which has been my hardest so far. Had my 1st shake at midday and then took my son off to a GAA match. Had to wait until 6.30pm for my 2nd shake which was a nightmare when the lads were commiserating their loss with a bag of chips in the back of the (closed) car...... Got there, just!!

Where abouts in Cork are you from?? I'm not far from Blarney but studying at UCC!!

Back