Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

Hi ollie your pictures look fab. You can see the difference. Keep it up you will get there soon.
The picture with Ali you remind me a bit of austin powers. (Youv'e got your mojo baby) lol.:D

Ollie...you can definitely see a difference!! Especially your face :)

Been reading back a few pages and it's so impressive and inspiring how you have dealt with all the social events at work and stuck it out....:D:D:D xx

Hi ollie your pictures look fab. You can see the difference. Keep it up you will get there soon.
The picture with Ali you remind me a bit of austin powers. (Youv'e got your mojo baby) lol.:D

hehehe, Might be losing weight but deffo not my Mojo!! Thank u!! The inspiration is here to keep going cos its way harder to get these comments face to face from friends! :)

Ollie...you can definitely see a difference!! Especially your face :)

Been reading back a few pages and it's so impressive and inspiring how you have dealt with all the social events at work and stuck it out....:D:D:D xx

Thank you Isis, its hard work but Im trying and trying and hope I'll get there.. Every day there's something new, new smells, new temptations, everything but there's no point in falling once cos it'd be too hard to get back up! Thanks for compliment, means a lot x

You look great. You can really see the difference. Keep up with your hard work, it's obviously worth it. Great inspiration!

Almost 12 hours at work, last shake back then.. Hungry, tired, 20 mins break all day. So many nice places to eat around.. this is tough.. really is.. I wont eat but its so tough to do

hey ollie!
ever since you started LT you've always been in tough situations where most of us would have probably given in.. but you never! I know you wont! Only thing I will say is that on days when you will be working late (if you know in advance) space out your shakes a little bit more so your not so hungry.

Call me if you need a distraction! ...

Almost 12 hours at work, last shake back then.. Hungry, tired, 20 mins break all day. So many nice places to eat around.. this is tough.. really is.. I wont eat but its so tough to do

It IS tough hun BUT look at what you are achieving as a reward for all your efforts here!!!:D:D:D

Can totally appreciate what you mean about not getting a proper break at work and when that happens to me it really does make it harder doesn't it?:sigh:

You ARE doing this, remember that. The time to "eat" again will be there when you are ready and happy to..xxx

hey ollie!
ever since you started LT you've always been in tough situations where most of us would have probably given in.. but you never! I know you wont! Only thing I will say is that on days when you will be working late (if you know in advance) space out your shakes a little bit more so your not so hungry.

Call me if you need a distraction! ...

It IS tough hun BUT look at what you are achieving as a reward for all your efforts here!!!:D:D:D

Can totally appreciate what you mean about not getting a proper break at work and when that happens to me it really does make it harder doesn't it?:sigh:

You ARE doing this, remember that. The time to "eat" again will be there when you are ready and happy to..xxx

Hi Ollie,

How you feeling today?

With luv x

Hey All,

Thanks for works of encouragment.. I was so swamped with work i could only get a chance to read them and not reply.. Then got home, had a shake and as soon as I rested on my bed I fell sound asleep.. No gym, no exercises nothing...

WI in this morning, lost 4lbs... Kinda disappointed. I should be losing 6-8 lbs a week. I know I'm disappointed every week but every week it gets worse.. I really dont know what else to do, chemist reckons I should gym more as I'm getting fitter and metabloism is more demanding now.. I dont know.. Still a loss tho I guess, down to 2 stone now

:talk017:2 Stone in FOUR WEEKS!

Mate THAT's FANBLUDYTASTIC:talk017:

:banghead: Can't believe you're not happy with that - I'd be dancing round the room:eek: (Not the prettiest of sights)

Well done Ollie!

Ollie, that's 2 stone in two weeks. That's amazing. Don't be disappointed, what other diet would you shed that much in such a short space of time. Way to go
X

like everyone else said!
well done ollie, you really should be proud of yourself. I'd give anything to say I'd lost 2 stones in a MONTH!

Well done on your loss Ollie.

If you are feeling hungry then you could ask your chemist for 4 female shakes rather than 2 male ones and spread them out more. You can also just make up half of the male ones at a time.

x

Hi Ollie

don't get down hearted, 4 lbs is still 8 packs of butter. Its coming off thats the main thing. Your weight won't have gone on overnight and I'm sure your chemist is right about your metabolism and the gym but I know how hard it is when you have a very busy lifestyle. Is your water intake good? Are you still walking from work? When you do have a half hour break could you walk around the block near work or whatever? Thats what I've been doing, it really helps my energy levels in the late afternoon as well, I just put my ipod on and walk round in a circle really but at least I'm doing something.

Fingers crossed for next week for you.

take care

Cabbez

Back